No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Runnin' Utes Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think all good bosses ought to allow employees to take a little "Shocker leave" and come in a few hours late tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I'm not sure I don't feel even better about this team's prospects going forward.
      Certainly nothing that can't be easily fixed. I am hoping Evan bottles the last few minutes and becomes more aggressive offensively. He does that, and the rest of our schedule had better bend over and cough..
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• New winning streak, new avatar. The power of BartShock will carry us forward.

Proud of this team. I'm going to collapse into sleep now.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shockndallas View Post
          We'll get 'em at Intrust this weekend!
          After what went on tonight, I think we will probably tear St. Lewis a new a-hole on Saturday.

Comment

• I am going to blame Fred's night on the altitude.... yes, that's it..
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• When TV came on Shockers were ahead 10-0, looked like a blow out coming.
              Didn't really worry about this team because they are only ranked in one of the 3 polls and that was at #25.
              As a #8 team with longest regular season winning streak, we should never have lost starting out 10-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichita View Post
                When TV came on Shockers were ahead 10-0, looked like a blow out coming.
                Didn't really worry about this team because they are only ranked in one of the 3 polls and that was at #25.
                As a #8 team with longest regular season winning streak, we should never have lost starting out 10-0.
                Awesome screen name. Excellent timing. And quality first post.

Oh and next-level grammar.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                  Heck, do you think they're gonna wait till Friday? I'm sure if Marshall was allowed to, he'd have them doing drills the second they got off the plane.
                  That's probably exactly why the rule is in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichita View Post
                    When TV came on Shockers were ahead 10-0, looked like a blow out coming.
                    Did you enjoy watching your first basketball game ever, or was it sort of confuzzling?

Comment

• Well.. We had to lose one sometime, and I'd rather lose to the best team on our schedule than anyone else. Utah better roll everyone they meet from now on, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                        That's probably exactly why the rule is in place.
                        Maybe they just won't call it a "practice". Just a friendly team activitey! ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          I am going to blame Fred's night on the altitude.... yes, that's it..
                          Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-altitude.

Our guys did look like they were sucking wind out there. Considering how poorly we played and the fact that we should've won it, I'm encouraged. As long as our defensive rebounding improves. Utah's a good team but we just gave them too many chances.

Comment

• 17 minutes for Carter and the majority of that was played while in foul trouble mode, I was hoping for about 10 more minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                              I think all good bosses ought to allow employees to take a little "Shocker leave" and come in a few hours late tomorrow.
                              My boss doesn't know it yet, but he's giving me some of that "Shocker leave" tomorrow. ;-)
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Congrats to the Utes. Can't take anything away from them. They were just a itty-bit better than us tonight.

Losing by one in overtime in a very tough road environment to a Top 25 P-5 team with great quality size in a game that 2V played the worst game of his career and Darius pretty much in foul trouble throughout says something about this team. And that something is a pretty good thing I think.

Clearly we have some things we need to work on and get right to get to where we want to go but I think we will get there.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

Working...
                                X