Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Classic (Now the Advocare Invitational)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
    I'm very sure most college coaches who are friends try to avoid playing each other if at all possible. At least until both of them have significant track records of success at their current employer.
    the opposite holds true as well. How many times has UNC gone into the fog?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      the opposite holds true as well. How many times has UNC gone into the fog?
      How many times has UNC played ANY road games?

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
        I'm very sure most college coaches who are friends try to avoid playing each other if at all possible. At least until both of them have significant track records of success at their current employer.
        I think the fact HCCJ knows all of our plays has the most to do with it. Look no farther than the UL-Manhattan match up in the tourney last year and Pitino's comments about it. It will be a long, long time before we play Bowling Green.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          @OrlandoClassic: JUST IN: Field for #OrlandoClassic15: Alabama, Dayton, Iowa, Notre Dame, Southern Cal, Wichita St, Xavier http://twitter.com/OrlandoClassic/st...253120/photo/1
          Very possibly a bunch of decent teams. Also very possibly not a single top 25 team in the group (other than the Shox of course).

I continue to be disappointed that our Shockers hardly ever get to play against top notch competition until March each year. Not their fault of course as the scheduling system sucks, but a sad reality none-the-less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Very possibly a bunch of decent teams. Also very possibly not a single top 25 team in the group (other than the Shox of course).

I continue to be disappointed that our Shockers hardly ever get to play against top notch competition until March each year. Not their fault of course as the scheduling system sucks, but a sad reality none-the-less.
            So would you classify these teams as garbage, or hot garbage?

Why don't we have a "poke the bear" emoticon?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post

Well, we can hope for great draws in Atlantis and Maui in 2016 and 2017.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Can schools back out if they see who is playing in the tournament? Could that be the reason we don't get any of the blue bloods in our tournaments?

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

Like Wisconsin in Maui?

UW’s future tournaments include one at Madison Square Garden in New York in 2015, a trip to Kansas City in 2016 and the Maui Invitational in Hawaii in 2017.
                  78-65

Comment

We all know Wisconsin will be hot garbage by 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      We all know Wisconsin will be hot garbage by 2017.
                      I don't know that. Wisconsin hasn't missed the tournament since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                        I don't know that. Wisconsin hasn't missed the tournament since 1999.
                        Pretty good streak there.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          I'd love a H-H with Colorado. Call it the Border War since KU won't play Mizzou. Hell, schedule Mizzou and we'll take KU's place in their Border War for them.

We could call it the Water Rights war or the Reservoir War

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            We could call it the Water Rights war or the Reservoir War
                            We already have one of those potentially in a few weeks, with Nuhbraskuh.

Comment

Akron beat Southern Cal last night 66-46.

Hopefully they will be better next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                So would you classify these teams as garbage, or hot garbage?
                                Neither. Wasn't trying to say they are bad. Just not great. WSU is great right now and I wish WSU could play some great teams now and again.

Comment

Working...
                                X