Nurger please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I have no problem with Rauno shooting three's but I don't want him to have a gunslinger attitude about it. He needs to make sure it is in the flow of the offense, he is open and not rushed.

So far I think he is rushing it/forcing it a little too much. The game will slow down from his as he gains experience and he will knock down his share of treys.
    You're one of my favorite posters, however I didn't see any rushing or forcing of anything. He took one 3-pointer in 20 minutes. I thought it was a decent look, he missed it, and to his credit didn't attempt another trey, but made his other two FG attempts. I totally agree with you that he will make his fair share of 3's for the next 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      You're one of my favorite posters, however I didn't see any rushing or forcing of anything. He took one 3-pointer in 20 minutes. I thought it was a decent look, he missed it, and to his credit didn't attempt another trey, but made his other two FG attempts. I totally agree with you that he will make his fair share of 3's for the next 4 years.
      I admit small sample size although I am also including what I observed vs Northwood as well. It doesn't take much to throw your shot off out of rhythm. I just haven't thought that he has looked totally in rhythm in the two games I have seen him. Again an admittedly very small sample size.

Comment

I admit small sample size although I am also including what I observed vs Northwood as well. It doesn't take much to throw your shot off out of rhythm. I just haven't thought that he has looked totally in rhythm in the two games I have seen him. Again an admittedly very small sample size.
        I thought he forced some against Northwood. Not so much against NMSU. That young man will be a major talent for us in the no too distant future

Comment

You are way ahead of me, because I never let an annoyance like sample size get in the way of my sometimes lame analysis.
          :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            You are way ahead of me, because I never let an annoyance like sample size get in the way of my sometimes lame analysis.
            My sample size is pretty small so I don't really rely on it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              My sample size is pretty small so I don't really rely on it too much.
              Rumor confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I got it too but I could never EVER like a william post.
                Certainly a valid point. I almost decided to say nothing, but what's the fun in that.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Also, am I the only one who thinks the title of this thread is in poor taste?
                  I thought it meant "more Nurger, please."

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    Also, am I the only one who thinks the title of this thread is in poor taste?
                    I did too, but I was hoping I was putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      I thought it meant "more Nurger, please."
                      Ditto.

Until I opened the thread..
                      The Assman

Comment

Yeah count me in with the clueless group who never really noticed the "problem" until someone else pointed it out.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Yeah. I don't see any problems either, other than he tends to be a rim grabber. Some Euro dudes like to really hang. When he flew through and threw it down off the pass from RH Friday night I had visions of this unfortunate result I remember from years ago....

Wyoming's Adam Waddell lays down the best dunk ever and finishes with a back flip and crash to the hardwood. For more video from the MWC visit us at www.them...

I hope he can break that habit. If for no other reason he is going to be Td up quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                            Yeah. I don't see any problems either, other than he tends to be a rim grabber. Some Euro dudes like to really hang. When he flew through and threw it down off the pass from RH Friday night I had visions of this unfortunate result I remember from years ago....

Wyoming's Adam Waddell lays down the best dunk ever and finishes with a back flip and crash to the hardwood. For more video from the MWC visit us at www.them...

I hope he can break that habit. If for no other reason he is going to be Td up quite a bit.
                            I thought it might have been a travel.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I thought it might have been a travel.
                              Nurger definitely traveled before the dunk, but he ran the floor hard, caught the ball in stride, and went straight up in rhythm. When you do that, you're going to get away with it on occasion.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                I did too, but I was hoping I was putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

Perhaps if one of the 2s was a 3...........

Probably need @WstateU: to create one of those memes with the futurama guy to decide if that worked or not......

Comment

Working...
                                X