Don't shoot 3's
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Nice!

Comment

at least not until you master the art of rebounding... :poster_wsu:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I predict we will be begging him to shoot open 3's as the Season progresses. 3G does want him to improve on his rebounding but for sure gives him the green light on open 3's because he knows he can nail them and he for sure will do just that.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

if marshall wants him shooting three's, which the coach has clearly green-lit, i want him shooting three's too. fire it up, rauno!

Comment

Some people think just cause you are 6'10" you shouldn't shoot threes. He is a shooter, keep shooting Nurger as long as it is in the flow of the offense and not forced. Start hitting them and force those big guys to guard out there. Just another deadly weapon to have!!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              Some people think just cause you are 6'10" you shouldn't shoot threes. He is a shooter, keep shooting Nurger as long as it is in the flow of the offense and not forced. Start hitting them and force those big guys to guard out there. Just another deadly weapon to have!!
              I agree. He seems so mature for a frosh. I don't see him panic and press for anything, which is what we see many frosh do.

Comment

Dude is a prototypical Euro big man. He knew (for the most part) where he was supposed to be, he boxed out, he got himself open, he could put the ball on the floor, he even busted out a little Kevin McHale-esque post move to get one of his buckets. He was not a liability on either end of the court at all. I'm pretty sure, the way he found the corner and was asking for the ball, that he's got a reliable 3.

I'm wondering how much upside he really has.

Comment

Who do we want to shoot 3's??

Last I checked no one made one, and only 4-28 combined with NMSU.

Oh, and most importantly, that play was called by Marshall. So, if you don't like Nurger on a pick and pop, call the Coach's show and let him know.

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                    Dude is a prototypical Euro big man. He knew (for the most part) where he was supposed to be, he boxed out, he got himself open, he could put the ball on the floor, he even busted out a little Kevin McHale-esque post move to get one of his buckets. He was not a liability on either end of the court at all. I'm pretty sure, the way he found the corner and was asking for the ball, that he's got a reliable 3.

wow ---- McHale came to my mind also. We have three point shooters but could really use someone like McHale !

Comment

It appears this squad will be able to score well in the paint and we sure did last night. I also think on a given night, we will be situations where we could see this team

shatter any team 3-point record makes on a given night even though we did not make 1 solitary 3 last night. With 3G, it starts with inside which opens up the

outside. Right now, our team defense early on already looks stacked and that is reason to be excited because last night it really opened up our offense and I lost

count on all the dunks we had. Sooner our later, FVV is going to dunk one or more and then we will be elated.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

William Please

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          It appears this squad will be able to score well in the paint and we sure did last night. I also think on a given night, we will be situations where we could see this team

shatter any team 3-point record makes on a given night even though we did not make 1 solitary 3 last night. With 3G, it starts with inside which opens up the

outside. Right now, our team defense early on already looks stacked and that is reason to be excited because last night it really opened up our offense and I lost

count on all the dunks we had. Sooner our later, FVV is going to dunk one or more and then we will be elated.
                          That ended our 267 game streak of hitting at least one 3-pt FG, which started back in the 2006-07 season.

Comment

Please don't put hobbles on the colts. Let them run.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post

He goes NBA or good euro ball book it

Comment

Working...
                              X