No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives up 60 points to this Syracuse team in 30 minutes?

UNC will pull away though, I believe. Syracuse just doesn't have the horses this year.

Comment

• Some important games for our OOC friends tonight.

Tulsa @ Tulane, 6 PM on ESPN News
      GW @ #14 VCU, 6 PM on CBS Sports
      Evansville vs. Indiana State, 7 PM on ESPN3
      Alabama vs. Florida, 8 PM on ESPN

#17 West Virginia @ Kansas State, 6 PM on ESPN2
      #20 Baylor @ Oklahoma State, 8 PM on ESPN News

The Tide opened as a 2 point favorite yesterday and the line has swung in a big way to favor the Gators by 1. Let's hope the gamblers lose their shorts.

Comment

• Teams having a tough time scoring tonight. So far there are 10 games where the team have combined for less than 51 points in the 1st half.

Comment

• I watched the K-State/ WV game until I couldn't stand it any longer. Ugly basketball.

Comment

• K state has been the beneficiary of pretty much every whistle/non whistle...
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
              KSU looking pretty pedestrian at this point.
              They have turned the ball over A LOT!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• 25 TOs for the kitties. WOW!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• X with an impressive win at G'Town 66-53

How good would have X been this year if Samaji Christian and Justin Martin both stayed like they should have ?
                  2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                  2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                  2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                  2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                  The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Tulsa stays perfect in the American at 8-0 with a 62-55 road win over Tulane.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 28, 2015, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Tulsa with stays perfect in the American at 8-0 with a 62-55 road win over Tulane.
                      That should be enough to justify dropping the Shockers a couple spots in the polls.

Comment

• The Bowling Green Fighting Jans' got to 13-5 on the season with a 56-46 home win over Northern Illinois.

Comment

• How did Alabama ever lead us by double digits? Getting smoked by Florida on their own floor -1st half.

Comment

• ISU-B announcers are awful, thank God for MK and Co
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              ISU-B announcers are awful, thank God for MK and Co
                              Got to agree with that assessment. The color man in particular is really bad.

Comment

• Is Anthony Grant in trouble? I thought this would be a crucial year for him. What was a pretty good year is turning sour.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X