2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    What has two thumbs and hates ShockerNet arguments? This guy!
    At least we know why @ShockRef: missed that call...

Comment

• KU-OSU game is getting feisty. Three technicals issued in the first 8 minutes. 1 on Lebryan Nash, 1 on Jamari Traylor, and 1 on Cliff Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
        As much as I loathe all things Jayhawk, Oklahoma State basketball is the scum of the Earth. They are the dirtiest sorriest sonsabitches in the college game today, from the head coach all the way down to the end of the bench.
        Agree, but I'll take a KU loss where ever I can. It doesn't look like it's gonna happen tonight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
          As much as I loathe all things Jayhawk, Oklahoma State basketball is the scum of the Earth. They are the dirtiest sorriest sonsabitches in the college game today, from the head coach all the way down to the end of the bench.
          Good example of why the B12 is overrated as a conference and KU will win another championship. Cowboys are all Ass and no hat..
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
            Never admire anyone on an internet forum ;)
            I make a motion everybody admire Rlh04d!
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Seton Hall at home up 4 at the half on Butler. Like St. Louis last year they are we need to win the most.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• NIU vs. Bradley on anywhere tonight?

Comment

• UNI leading 30-9. I think Bradley should just play in their warm up jerseys. No need to get their uniforms all hot and sweaty..... :/
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Seton Hall down by 6, under 3 left

Comment

• 15 of UNI's 35 points have come from their bench. I have always admired Jacobsen for developing a strong bench.

Comment

• Seton Hall home game losing to Butler by 6 w/ 2:20 left
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Seton Hall ties it with 1:10 left. Crazy game

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            Seton Hall home game losing to Butler by 6 w/ 2:20 left
                            Tied @ 63 w/ 1:10 left

(my feed must be slow)
                            Last edited by shoxilla; January 13, 2015, 08:04 PM.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Tied at 67 with 4.9 seconds left. Butler throwing it in.

Comment

• To overtime we go! Butler had 2 key players foul out.

Comment

Working...
                                X