No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanford-USC coming down to last shot. Stanford up 1 with 7 seconds to go. Game is on ESPNU

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
      I would like to know myself. He is a jackass and does nothing but start crap on these boards. I would like to know what pull he has to at least not have gotten a partial ban. If I was an admin he'd be done.
      You're actually talking about me more now that I'm on "your ignore list".

What a freaking tearjerking crybaby. Your butthurt ass needs some help.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oregon State WILL lose this game.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Come on Beavers.

Comment

• Stanford wins by 2. It seems Andy Enfield is just an average coach when he doesn't have Dunk City to bail him out. Terrible hire by USC

Comment

• Seth better be updating his ballot.

Wow.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oregon State wins 58-56!

Beavers earned that one, they took a lot of Arizona's best punches that second half. Fun game.

Comment

• Oregon St wins and they storm the court.

Comment

• And yet another ranked team falls on the road. What a fitting way to end carnage week.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      14 Top 25 teams lost this week. 15 total losses. 8 road losses.

Happens every year when conference season starts. Top 25 teams actually have to play a road game, and it doesn't go that well. Road games are hard. Don't take the 14-point Top 50 road win we got today for granted. I would guess most of the pollsters will.
                      Looks like I jumped the gun a bit. Make that 15 Top 25 teams losing this week. 16 total losses. 9 road losses.

Did I mention that road games are hard? I'm going to be disappointed in the polls tomorrow, I feel. We keep comparing our team to perfect instead of their peers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Seth better be updating his ballot.

Wow.
                        I'm not sure when ballots are due. I think a lot of ballots won't reflect this loss, which could be fair, given the timing. The important thing is that it is remembered next week.

Edit: I do agree that given the results so far this season, and considering this week, having WSU at 17 is starting to put you on the ignant train again.
                        Last edited by Cdizzle; January 11, 2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                          I don't but it certainly would NOT surprise me. These Oregon, TCU, Baylor offenses are just crazy to stop...but if anybody can do it...Ohio St. has as good a chance as anybody. Hoping for a fun game to watch!!!!
                          Ohio State's offense isn't that different from the ones you mentioned. Spread, less hurry up though.

I can't imagine anyone stopping Oregon right now. I'm biased, though. They creamed our defense, although freshmen fumbling were the only chance at stopping our offense.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            Anytime Indiana wins I am a fan, if you know what I mean.
                            I'm picking up what you're throwing down, but if El Capitan doesn't like answering housekeeping questions from WSU fans on the radio, then he'd have a nervous breakdown and flip some tables with all the maids and butlers up in Indiana.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• No Games of Interest this evening. Enjoy some football.

Comment

• Here are the GOI for Tuesday (all CST):

#21 Seton Hall vs. Butler, 6 PM on FS1
                                #23 UNI @ Bradley, 7 PM
                                Alabama @ South Carolina, 8 PM on ESPNU
                                Tulsa vs. UConn, 8:30 PM on CBS Sports

#6 Louisville @ Virginia Tech, 6 PM on ESPN3
                                #9 Kansas vs. #24 Oklahoma State, 6 PM on ESPN2
                                #16 West Virginia vs. #18 Oklahoma, 6 PM on ESPN News
                                #19 Arkansas @ Tennessee, 6 PM on ESPNU
                                #17 VCU @ Rhode Island, 6:30 PM on CBS Sports
                                Kentucky, Duke and Virginia also all have home contests.

Huge, huge, huuuuuuge games for Alabama and Tulsa tomorrow night, and obviously a great chance for Seton Hall to pick up another very solid win as well. Should be fun watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X