No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loathe the Valley. UNI basically gets 10 home games and 8 road games with more UNI fans in Des Moines.

Comment

• Yuck. Creighton leading 67-65, Seton Hall with the ball w/17 seconds left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        Yuck. Creighton leading 67-65, Seton Hall with the ball w/17 seconds left.
        I'd really like to watch the finish but it's on some obscure local network I can't seem to find

Comment

• GIBBS NAILS IT!!!!

68-67 SH, 2 seconds left.

Comment

• STERLING GIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• ONIONS!

Comment

• Dang!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Gibbs with a HUGE three to take a one point lead with 2.1 seconds left. Not quite 1.9, sorry Creighton.

Comment

• Aww, tough break for Creighton. :)

Comment

• That Pirates dude for Seton Hall is everywhere!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                        Aww, tough break for Creighton. :)
                        Game ain't over yet. They could still eat a 3-course meal while dribbling before the clock runs out.

Comment

• Wear it BlowJays.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Wow did Milliken ever get a good look there.

Shame for Creighton. Real shame.

Comment

• That has to sting.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHA. I thought it was over. This is almost better than if SH had won by 10

Comment

Working...
                                X