No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see the jailbirds hold their home court. Maybe Muller will offer the players a vocational program so they will have a skill when they get released to the general population again.......

Comment

• Kstate goes down. Trailing by 2 with 6 seconds to go andcameras flash to th e kitties bench, and one of the players is far more interested in his fingernails than the game

Comment

• Losing at home to the Sycs knocked the Redbirds out of the top 100 of the RPI.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Losing at home to the Sycs knocked the Redbirds out of the top 100 of the RPI.
          ... From all the way up around what? 65ish?

Wow.

The MVC will immediately eat itself alive, as usual, and turn into a giant SOS/RPI turd as soon as humanly possible. That's why I think UNI will drop both this week. :)

Comment

• Halftime in Carbondale. Marshall and Beane have just 5 points, 1 assist and 1 rebound between them.

Comment

• We have zero room to talk about other Valley teams, players or fan bases in a disparaging manner right now. We sound like Chickenhawk fans

Comment

• did anybody post that seton hall took down #15 St. Johns?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  We have zero room to talk about other Valley teams, players or fan bases in a disparaging manner right now. We sound like Chickenhawk fans
                  We beat a horrible team on the road. Illinois State lost to a horrible team at home.

Please make an exception with Illinois State because it's so much fun.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    We beat a horrible team on the road. Illinois State lost to a horrible team at home.

Please make an exception with Illinois State because it's so much fun.
                    Twist my arm. Okay

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Seton Hall defeats #15 St. John's 78-67 without Isaiah Whitehead. Huge way to start NYE!
                      I heard Whitehead is out for the year now. Hopefully, I heard wrong......
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        I heard Whitehead is out for the year now. Hopefully, I heard wrong......
                        yep he is out

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          We have zero room to talk about other Valley teams, players or fan bases in a disparaging manner right now.
                          Yep...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• CU getting owned at Providence 42-30

EDIT: ownage approaching 20 pts. 65-50 with 1:00

EDIT: 65-53 final. CU is now bringing up the rear in the big east along with Marquette who just lost to DePaul.
                            Last edited by Dave Stalwart; December 31, 2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Would love to see Boise St win at Colorado St now that (recently "sans" LOL) Loyola has a win over them.

Elgin becomes more of a galactic mega genius if Boise St wins it.

By the way, it's 22-11 BSU at the moment :)

Comment

• Cal State Bakersfield 87 - La Verne 36. Apparently Shirley wasn't able to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X