2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    IW is a Div 1 program so this hits Nebraska's RPI.
    Maybe not. IW is currently 42 in the RPI. I'm sure that'll hold up.

Comment

• If you'll remember, Incarnate Word's early inclusion in the Southland last year as a provisional D-1 is what caused ORU's mandatory forfeits.

Those sons of bitches rain some ungodly havoc on our SOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Maybe not. IW is currently 42 in the RPI. I'm sure that'll hold up.
        "Quality loss for the Cornhuskers" - Jeff *******

Comment

• I give up on the schedule thing. Between whomever we actually do schedule doing whatever they can to take a giant dump all over our SoS and RPI and the ever-changing rules the media uses to define what was a good win, I say just screw it. Throw a dart at a wall 12 times and play those teams. Win the games. Move on. Cripes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            If you'll remember, Incarnate Word's early inclusion in the Southland last year as a provisional D-1 is what caused ORU's mandatory forfeits.

Those sons of bitches rain some ungodly havoc on our SOS.
            Not entirely accurate, the forfeits were only used for standing and seeding purposes in the conference. The NCAA officially counts them as no contests. They had zero effect on anything outside of seeding some meaningless conference. No effect on RPI or SOS.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Colorado looking increasingly worthless if they lose tonight, this is a huge one at home for them.

Fighting Boyles trailing 49-46 w/8 to go.

Comment

• And in an unfortunate twist of fate, DePaul is our best potential opponent at the Diamond Head Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by coran13 View Post
                  And in an unfortunate twist of fate, DePaul is our best potential opponent at the Diamond Head Classic.
                  After we specifically requested to be across the bracket from them.

Screw all the other teams. All of them.

Just win.

Comment

• Last thing I expected tonight was our SoS to get hit all over the board. My Word!!

Comment

• Colorado State beats Colorado 62-60 in Boulder.

Comment

• Utah wins 65-61 @ BYU.

Comment

Utah wins 65-61 @ BYU.
                          YEA!! A bright spot.

Comment

Utah wins 65-61 @ BYU.
                            At least we'll have one of those fancy quality losses? Media, fans and selection committee members alike have raved about those in the past.

Comment

• UNI wins at Denver 65-55.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                                UNI wins at Denver 65-55.
                                Careful, dizzle -- Definitely don't want any quality losses against the UNIs.

Comment

Working...
                                X