No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of games today. Interestingly, there is a good chance for some additional top 25 losses when you look at the matchups. If today goes a certain way, we won't fall far at all.

I'm mostly intrigued by #7 Virginia at VCU.
    The others are #2 Wisconsin at Marquette,
    St Joseph's at #10 Villanova,
    Northwestern at #23 Butler,
    And of course #9 Gonzaga at #3 Arizona

Also, if the MVC doesn't go undefeated the rest of this weekend other than Bradley at Memphis, I'm back to being frustrated. Saturday and Sunday are ALL must wins against weak teams.
    Last edited by Dave Stalwart; December 6, 2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Lots of games today. Interestingly, there is a good chance for some additional top 25 losses when you look at the matchups. If today goes a certain way, we won't fall far at all.

I'm mostly intrigued by #7 Virginia at VCU.
      The others are #2 Wisconsin at Marquette,
      St Joseph's at #10 Villanova,
      Northwestern at #23 Butler,
      And of course #9 Gonzaga at #3 Arizona

Also, if the MVC doesn't go undefeated the rest of this weekend other than Bradley at Memphis, I'm back to being frustrated. Saturday and Sunday are ALL must wins against weak teams.
      There isn't a team with a winning record playing against the MVC this weekend other than SLU.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        There isn't a team with a winning record playing against the MVC this weekend other than SLU.
        I'm not even convinced that bradley can't beat this Memphis team. These are all must wins.

Comment

• The Seton Hall team playing in the first half today can beat the Shocks at CKA. Everything is working, everything is going in. Boatracing Rutgers.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
            Between customers at work, I'm watching a replay of last year's MSU home game. Wow!
            Are you seeing me in the front row, due to a serious seat upgrade for one game???:)

Comment

• Rutgers has not yet figured out how to hit a D1 curveball, i mean play D1 defense. Seton Hall not boat racing, they look like they are in a country stroll.

Comment

• #17 Michigan trails at half 37-32 against the mighty New Jersey Institute of Technology. Go Highlanders!
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  Rutgers has not yet figured out how to hit a D1 curveball, i mean play D1 defense. Seton Hall not boat racing, they look like they are in a country stroll.
                  D1 curveball, indeed.

Whitehead is having the game of his life.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                    #17 Michigan trails at half 37-32 against the mighty New Jersey Institute of Technology. Go Highlanders!
                    They still trail 70-69. They are actually about to go down to NJIT

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                      #17 Michigan trails at half 37-32 against the mighty New Jersey Institute of Technology. Go Highlanders!
                      New Jersey Institute of Technology is the school that one of Markis McDuffie's teammates signed with. So they probably get some pretty good players.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                        Between customers at work, I'm watching a replay of last year's MSU home game. Wow!
                        This is off-topic, but looking at your avatar, it looks like he's dribbling. You just need to put a ball under his left hand.

Comment

• @BPredict · 31m 31 minutes ago
                          In their history, NJIT is 0-19 against the RPI Top 100. Their best win (by RPI) was over #193 Rider on November 14th, 2006.

Comment

• I suddenly feel much better about our loss

Comment

• Just to clarify in this thread for those following along but not bothered to open up a different app/page to check out scores: Michigan actually lost to the New Jersey Institute of Technology. Wow!

Comment

• New Jersey Institute of Technology upsets Michigan on their home floor 72-70!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X