Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    to the level that we aspire to be at.
    Which from what I understand is a playa in the SunBelt Conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      I know some of their fans were predicting an 0-4 start so at least they are outperforming those predictions. They should still dominate conference play and that is all that really matters.
      Not to our RPI.

Comment

• Bradley about to squeak out a dub against NC A&T. Get the parade floats ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Bradley about to squeak out a dub against NC A&T. Get the parade floats ready.
          Court stormin' coming.

Comment

• Illinois St leading ODU 20-6 with 10 min left in 1st half.

They don't look horrible. They get after it on defense pretty good. Already turned ODU over 9 times

Winner of this gets Seton Hall in the championship game of the Paradise Jam
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Redbirds out to an early lead against ODU. I love watching Reggie Lynch! He's an old school big. Their zone is effective, but I don't know why they don't mix it with man to man. They would own the boards with their size. ISU is not impressive as of yet in the half-court offense (getting most of their points off of transition). Teddy Hawkins does look good.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• 24-10 - Cox 260
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ISUr does look better than I anticipated. Hawkins has shown a little range, doesn't look bad, but he shouldn't with his 3 redshirt years under his belt. The ISU zone is active, and if they play with that intensity for 35min a night...they will be top half in the MVC. Their offense isn't a thing of beauty in the half court though.

Someone needs to let Hawkins know its not a violation for him to be inside the 3pt line. Every possession he is hanging around the arc.
                  -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• They are missing what I have noticed most of the Valley is missing..... A good PG.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Spoke too soon.... rotation is starting to slow and ODU breaking it down a little. 3 ball bringing ODU back in a hurry.
                      -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• 28-22 ISUr up 2:18 left in half

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          They are missing what I have noticed most of the Valley is missing..... A good PG.
                          We are really blessed with our PG play under Marshall.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Time to go man

Comment

• Not a bad half. They don't look as lost as I thought they would

Comment

• 33-24 at the half. This team has great potential; Size in the post, quickness on the perimeter, depth all around, yet they run a horrendous half court offense and the constant zone is not a great game plan. Plenty of athleticism to run man-to-man.

ODU looks very good in the MTM half court set by the way. I don't think it's Redbirds that are making them look that way.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X