No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona in another close one...up 2 with 15 and change.

Comment

• That was the worst color commentary I've ever had to listen to.

Huge upset win for VCU.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
        Arizona in another close one...up 2 with 15 and change.
        Yeah, but against Gardner-Webb on their home court? They will probably pull away put still...

Comment

• Is Fox Sports Midwest seriously showing a delayed game between SLU and Rockhurst?

Comment

• On the bright side after tonight, if Bama can hold on, SLU+Bama+SH will have a combined record of 16-3. Bama and SH might be surprising just a little bit on the upside. It would help some, but it would sure be nice to not have teams like Memphis just take an absolute dump all over the OOC schedule.

Comment

• Louisville is smacking Ohio St in the first half, 35-16. That's #14 Ohio St.

Comment

• Mueller cost them that game. His an idiot , should have called a timeout with14 seconds left and set something up! And he ranked them over us preseason lol.
                I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Commentator on UNO game said Jake White returned for one game after ACL surgery and hasn't been on the floor since.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                    Mueller cost them that game. His an idiot , should have called a timeout with14 seconds left and set something up! And he ranked them over us preseason lol.
                    Don't worry. Muller is building a program. He has this team right where they want them.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Don't worry. Muller is building a program. He has this team right where they want them.
                      Smack dab in the middle of the Top 10 ... of the Missouri Valley

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Yeah, but against Gardner-Webb on their home court? They will probably pull away put still...
                        Yes they have...I was about two minutes too quick with the score.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Carmichael with the big kick and the barrel-over of Hall in the paint at the end...which never got called

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Gawd did you hear that crap announcer start talking about a moral victory when they still had time to win the game lol!!
                            I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Ohio State - Louisville, OSU got down big, now trying to make a game of it but have taken some crazy shots the last few possesions

Comment

• Valley a few wins, to bad the Redbirds came up short to VCU, missed that game. Is there anything like a good loss? I think the Redbirds could be pretty decent by league time despite the coach. I caught some of their game last week, looks like they will be a zone team. The Syracuse of the Midwest

Comment

Working...
                                X