X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bust out the KY Mike.

You're screwed.

Comment

KY Mike - I highly suggest you find a friend with cable and ask him for his ESPN logon info. You will have a happier life no longer having to deal with shockervision.

Comment

Anything on ESPN3 can be found via other avenues.

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
          Any bets on whether or not the sound will be decent tonight?

I live in KY and don't have ESPN3, so I can either just listen or try and watch via Shockervision.
          Anyone can access ESPN3! Some games are simulcast on ESPN3 and on ESPN and ESPN2. To view those games, you would need a cable or satellite subscription. Tonight's game is not on ESPN or ESPN2, so that shouldn't be the case. Some games are blacked out, but according to the map it's only blacked out in Kansas and Missouri. So you should be go. I would recommend ESPN3 over shockervision!

Comment

Picture?

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
              Picture?
              Your on the audio, go down one to video feed
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

not yet

Comment

Does anyone else have a horrible buzz that is louder than MK ?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    Your on the audio, go down one to video feed
                    Thanks

Comment

Does anyone else have a horrible buzz that is louder than MK ?
                      Just mute the sound in the video window and in a second window open up the sound stream.

Comment

Good Game, Nice Win!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

shockervision ��
                          Last edited by Veritas; November 23, 2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I have some good news, I think. I will it tomorrow.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

This is a message, which I sent to A.D. Sexton a few days ago as follows:

"Shocker Vision

This is one of many threads about the performance of Shocker Vision.

It is pathetic that this product has been this bad for so long….since 2005.

The responsibility for the mess falls squarely in your lap.

Just engage someone, who knows how to solve the problem and then raise funds to finance the fix."

This is the response as follows:

"We’re sorry for any inconveniences you’ve encountered with ShockerVision. We are working to resolve some of the issues. We will be switching website providers at the end of this school year and that will solve a lot of the problems. After this year, the Missouri Valley will control all streaming rights for every Valley school, which means every game will be on ESPN3. There are only seven more men’s basketball games available on ShockerVision this season. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

WESTON PLETCHER
                              ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NEW MEDIA
                              Wichita State Athletics"
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

In other words, no help for the balance of the season.

Still sucks for those of us who don't have access to ESPN3.

Comment

Working...
                                X