NCAA 2nd 3rd round tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
    Down to 5 tix left for session 1 on friday. Not sure on section. Planning on uppers. $150 each. Still the pair in 221 row g for Sundays session 3
    Still have Sunday's and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
      Still have Sunday's and how much?
      $225 each. They are in hand now

Comment

Session 1 tix

Comment

Only the ROWDIEST fans want these tickets--$150 each

I have 2 tickets left. I got them from Indiana.....section 207.....you will be around Indiana fans so taunt at your own will....after the shockers win you will have plenty of people around you selling Sunday tickets!! email me at jschlautman@stroberts.com if interested....i will meet you in front of the arena Friday morning....$150 each...the best price you will find

Comment

I have an extra single for Sunday if anyone is interested. Paid ~$200, will cut it loose to a WSU fan for $125. Section 212, Row P.

Probably easiest to do the exchange in person Saturday or before the game Sunday. I won't hold you to anything if we lose on Friday since I'll probably cancel the flights.

Edit: Sold.
            Last edited by Play Angry; March 18, 2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              I am looking for a single ticket to at least session one if anyone just had one or is willing to split up a pair. I know not a great thing but I only need one for myself.
              Shocker Nation is awesome. I've got tickets lined up. Thanks.

Comment

Ya im looking for 2 to 4 tickets for sunday. But not in the position to break the bank (my wife just had twins).
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  Shocker Nation is awesome. I've got tickets lined up. Thanks.
                  Panther Nation is kind of fun too :) excited to party with Shocker fans for second time in three weekends!

Comment

Four of my session 1 tix are sold. Four left, section 203, row isnt guaranteed. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. $150 each, meet at old mattress factory Fri morning

dwbarcl and shock crazy will be amongst shocker fans sitting with you.

Comment

Panther Nation is kind of fun too :) excited to party with Shocker fans for second time in three weekends!
                      I will agree with that. I work with three Panther Alumni all good guys.

Comment

Looking for session 3 tickets. 4 total and they don't need I be together. Would prefer 2 in lower level

Comment

Yep, I agree that UNI is a good fan base. Unfortunately, can't say that about all of the Valley foes.
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Looking for 3 for Sunday. Any help appreciated!

Comment

SOLD
                              Last edited by ShoxPokesandRoos; March 20, 2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

SOLD
                                Last edited by ShoxPokesandRoos; March 20, 2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X