NCAA 2nd 3rd round tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I'm serious, tickets will cost, even upper bowl. In fact, they reshuffle tickets, so people like me give up our lower bowl tickets for lower mid court upper bowl. Baseline to baseline, lower bowl tickets go to participating schools and NCAA VIP's. So, your shot at excellent seats are within your SASO points and Wichita State. That will cost you. The remaining seats will be scalped from those season ticket holders who won't be attending. Once again, you'll pay.

As for me, I'd be glad to help if I can. Extra tickets do come up and I'd be glad to keep my eyes and ears open. No promises, be ready to depart Wichita on a moments notice.
    You sir are a genius and I'm sure there will be plenty waiting on a chance to pounce on any tickets you find.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
      You sir are a genius and I'm sure there will be plenty waiting on a chance to pounce on any tickets you find.
      Yeah, I have people screaming for mine, and not one person has told me they have tickets to get rid of.... This will be tighter than St Louis. With both Wichita State and Kansas coming up. tickets will go for a premium. When the NCAA's come to Wichita, if they follow the same ticketing policy that they do in Omaha, you guys will really like it. And if Kansas gets sent to Wichita, Beaker fans will be just as pissed because Shocker season ticket holders don't bow down and give them their tickets.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

KUhater here. And I really hate KU . . . I was feeling pretty good because I was in KC yesterday to see Iowa State beat them for the Big 12 Conference . . . yet they still got the #2 in Omaha . . . that is so stupid . . . alas, I now have tickets for sale.

My tickets aren't listed on Stub Hub, even though I could make more money there . . . don't want any beakers to get them. I did the same thing last year and sold my St. Louis tickets at far less than Stub Hub to a Shocker fan on this forum.

I have two full strips for Omaha in Section 211 Row B. I see comparable tickets on Stub Hub for $518/ticket. I'll take $450/ticket (total $900). No fees. And I will ship them overnight at my expense.

Send me a PM.

Comment

I should buy them just because you hate KU. Well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by KUhater View Post
            KUhater here. And I really hate KU . . . I was feeling pretty good because I was in KC yesterday to see Iowa State beat them for the Big 12 Conference . . . yet they still got the #2 in Omaha . . . that is so stupid . . . alas, I now have tickets for sale.

My tickets aren't listed on Stub Hub, even though I could make more money there . . . don't want any beakers to get them. I did the same thing last year and sold my St. Louis tickets at far less than Stub Hub to a Shocker fan on this forum.

I have two full strips for Omaha in Section 211 Row B. I see comparable tickets on Stub Hub for $518/ticket. I'll take $450/ticket (total $900). No fees. And I will ship them overnight at my expense.

Send me a PM.

SOLD to a Shocker fan. Now go beat Indiana and pound KU!

Comment

Omaha CenturyLiink Center NCAA Tourney (4) Tickets to Session 3 (all games on Sunday March 22nd) CENTER COURT. Section 105, Row 18 up from the floor. $525 each. Tickets may be picked up at my business offices downtown. I am a WSU season ticket holder who bought tickets in mid October but cannot attend this weekend. My name is Al, PM any interest of questions.

Comment

I have 8 more tickets For session 1. They are upper level. No idea section. Assume they are tix to get you in door. Would have to meet in Omaha Fri morning outside the link. $150 each
                Last edited by jegbomb52; March 16, 2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jegbomb52 View Post
                  I have 8 more tickets. They are upper level. No idea section. Assume they are tix to get you in door.would have to meet in Omaha Fri morning outside the link. $150 each
                  Sent pm

Comment

Center Court 3rd Round Tickets

I'm a season ticket holder who bought tickets in mid-October but cannot attend in Omaha Sunday at CenturyLink. I have 4 tickets for the final games on Sunday the 22nd. Center Court Section 105, Row 18 up from the floor. The tickets are $525 each and can be picked up at my offices downtown near Waterman and Washington. PM, if interested or have questions.

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder who bought tickets in mid-October but cannot attend in Omaha Sunday at CenturyLink. I have 4 tickets for the final games (Session 3) on Sunday the 22nd. Center Court Section 105, Row 18 up from the floor. The tickets are $525 each and can be picked up at my offices downtown near Waterman and Washington. PM, if interested or have questions.

Comment

I have tickets for the 3rd Session this Sunday in Omaha. I now have 3 tickets together but will spit into a single and a pair. I office downtown Wichita where they can be picked up during business hours. They are located at Center Court Section 105 Lower Level, Row 18. PM me for more info.
                        Last edited by Somodat; March 17, 2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Send pm
                          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Originally posted by Somodat View Post
                            I have tickets for the 3rd Session this Sunday in Omaha. I have 4 tickets together but will spit into 2 pairs. I office downtown Wichita where they can be picked up during business hours. They are located at Center Court Section 105 Lower Level, Row 18. PM me for more info.
                            Pm sent
                            If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Check your PM

Originally posted by Somodat View Post
                              I have tickets for the 3rd Session this Sunday in Omaha. I have 4 tickets together but will spit into 2 pairs. I office downtown Wichita where they can be picked up during business hours. They are located at Center Court Section 105 Lower Level, Row 18. PM me for more info.
                              Check your PM

Comment

2 Lowe r tickets in new Mexico section.
                                $250 each

Comment

Working...
                                X