Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Stars... of course....
    Stars have gotten VCU out of the first weekend of the tournament exactly one time in their entire existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      ...anyone who feels confident enough to write an article on a team they themselves peg to be top 15 or top 20 and argue that they aren't a Final Four team (ONE YEAR BEFORE THE FINAL FOUR) doesn't understand the role of chance in the NCAA tournament. What an imbecile.
      Exactly. Was Michigan State a Final Four team this past year? By this guy's definition, they were not since they were not even a Top 15-20 team on Selection Sunday. Yet for some reason, I seem to recall them playing in Indianapolis two weeks ago. Granted, they got slapped pretty good, but they were there.

And that jack-wad better not give me any Power 5 BS to explain how Michigan State really was a Final Four team. He said that a 15-20 team is not a Final Four team. Shocker Nation is good about catching P5 pansies issuing contradictory statements.
      78-65

Comment

• Bobby R. @uklefty22
        If Wichita State fans want a fight they are gonna get a damn fight
        The funny thing is, saying WSU will be a top 15-20 team next year isn't all that unreasonable. The problem is that almost everything he said to justify it is either wrong or poorly thought out. But he can't admit that. Pride and arrogance.

Comment

• You're just giving him credibility by arguing directly with him. Ignore him. You have a life -- he apparently doesn't. Don't give him the satisfaction of acknowledging him at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            The funny thing is, saying WSU will be a top 15-20 team next year isn't all that unreasonable. The problem is that almost everything he said to justify it is either wrong or poorly thought out. But he can't admit that. Pride and arrogance.
            I checked out some of his other tweets. He has quite a track record of stupidity, in general.

Comment

• I haven't gotten into a good internet debate in a long while. Who better to de-pant than some CBB elitist (UK fan) who thinks he's a "writer" because he can regurgitate common fallacies, make poorly researched statements, and employ defective logic to arrive at a "laughable" conclusion?

Comment

• From what I recall, most of the UK fans who came here last year were decent and knowledgeable. I'll consider this a favor to them if a thorough comment-beatdown will spare them from his future drivel. Not likely, I know, but we can still have fun trying!

Comment

• Be easy on the guy, @RoyalShock:. If you're not careful he might show up at your house, drag your couch out onto the front porch, and set it on fire.

Comment

• It's easy to take a bet that WSU won't be in the Final 4 next year, the odds are long for any team - the stars have to align. But to call a team a Final 4 Contender is another thing altogether. Basically all teams in the Top 20 are contenders, it just takes getting hot at the right time and having the matchups work in your favor. Just because we come in at a 5 seed doesn't diminish our chance of making the Final 4. With the talent we have coming back and coming in, we could be very good come March 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      It's easy to take a bet that WSU won't be in the Final 4 next year, the odds are long for any team - the stars have to align. But to call a team a Final 4 Contender is another thing altogether. Basically all teams in the Top 20 are contenders, it just takes getting hot at the right time and having the matchups work in your favor. Just because we come in at a 5 seed doesn't diminish our chance of making the Final 4. With the talent we have coming back and coming in, we could be very good come March 2016.
                      That's just it. "Writers" like him need to learn that words convey meanings. When you make definitive statements about a highly unpredictable event that is almost a year away using words like "laughable", you deserve to learn a hard lesson.

Comment

• Three words-complete f&$k&@g dumba$$.

Comment

• Just when you thought you have heard enough good about this group... you see something like this. Even though its on KWCH its still a great story! Cotton will be missed.

Comment

• Amazing the stuff these guys do behind the scenes!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• What an outstanding young man. A credit to Shocker Nation on the court and off.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                                http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/...thday/32435118

Just when you thought you have heard enough good about this group... you see something like this. Even though its on KWCH its still a great story! Cotton will be missed.
                                What a fantastic person and role model. A tremendous athlete who's humble about his God-given talent. My favorite Shocker who will be greatly missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X