No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: 2014-15 National Poll Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other notables: Nebraska #21, Utah is equivalent to 30th (receiving 26 votes), Memphis is equivalent to 31st (receiving 25 votes), Colorado is equivalent to T-36th (receiving 8 votes), and GW is equivalent to 48th (receiving 1 vote).

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Other notables: Nebraska #21, Utah is equivalent to 30th (receiving 26 votes), Memphis is equivalent to 31st (receiving 25 votes), Colorado is equivalent to T-36th (receiving 8 votes), and GW is equivalent to 48th (receiving 1 vote).
      That is going to be a rock solid schedule. My favorite part is that in the Marshall Era, we get to look at every one of those as either a "should win" or at least a "winnable" game. 5 years ago, that schedule would have been perceived as a buzzsaw.
      Last edited by Dave Stalwart; October 16, 2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

You left Creighton off your list. Was that due to an oversight?
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          You left Creighton off your list. Was that due to an oversight?
          I think about 32 coaches made the same mistake.

Comment

Including McDermott himself

Comment

What? The Duke of the Midwest? Surely, this is a prank.

Comment

Anybody else just slightly perturbed by being on the outside of the coaches top 10, rather than the inside - even ever so slightly?

Strange and amazing times we live in. Why am I even complaining?

Comment

I think the Big Least will demand a recount. It just cannot be right. Only 1 team in the Top 25 and only 3 total receiving votes including none of their new additions.

Heck, of their 9 former members, 3 are in the Top 25 and 5 total received votes.

I thought the Big Least was a basketball conference.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Anybody else just slightly perturbed by being on the outside of the coaches top 10, rather than the inside - even ever so slightly?

Strange and amazing times we live in. Why am I even complaining?
                    Perturbed? Nope. Amused? Slightly. I bet we will be in top 10 of the AP poll.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      I think the Big Least will demand a recount. It just cannot be right. Only 1 team in the Top 25 and only 3 total receiving votes including none of their new additions.

Heck, of their 9 former members, 3 are in the Top 25 and 5 total received votes.

Agree. Guess Buzz knew what he was doing when he bolted.

Comment

Count me as 'not perturbed in the least'.

HCGM will use this as bulletin board material. More us vs. them. More we're the outlaws.

I have confidence that HCGM will both use this as a motivator AND he will show the coaches to be the true contrarians they are.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          Agree. Guess Buzz knew what he was doing when he bolted.
                          :highly_amused:

Sorry, I can't read the word 'Buzz' without thinking of this classic...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My "Wichita State" Twitter search is kind of funny. A few Syracuse fans seem quite butt-hurt over being ranked below lowly, midwestern mid-major WSU. Awww, those poor, orange fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              :highly_amused:

Sorry, I can't read the word 'Buzz' without thinking of this classic...

I can't believe that happened. That was amazing. Poor Casey. "Let's get the F out of here" was funny, but this one is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                I can't believe that happened. That was amazing. Poor Casey. "Let's get the F out of here" was funny, but this one is on another level.
                                I think Casey married the former Sarah Lungren, so I will reserve my sympathy for others for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X