No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: 2014-15 National Poll Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky opened as one of the Las Vegas favorites to win the 2016 national title despite the chance that the Wildcats will lose their entire starting lineup to the NBA.

Comment

• I saw WSU, UNI, and Ill St along with a host of others like Valpo, Belmont, Buffalo, UAB, SFA, C. Michigan, even Nebraska, but where's sCUm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        Amusing to see where the mighty Big 12 Minus 2 ended up: OU leading at 13th, then a string from 17-19, then 21st. NOBODY in the top 10. How is that possible -- perhaps the tournament splashed a bucket of reality on the voters who had been so impressed for most of the season?

Comment

• MSU got clobbered by Duke and had 12 losses - NO WAY they deserve to be ranked 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            MSU got clobbered by Duke and had 12 losses - NO WAY they deserve to be ranked 7.
            I believe they got as far in the Dance as we did a few years back, we were not ranked before the Dance and they were, we had 9 losses, we beat seeds 1, 2, 8, 13, they beat seeds 2, 3, 4, 8, and we ended up #4.

Comment

MSU got clobbered by Duke and had 12 losses - NO WAY they deserve to be ranked 7.
              One of the last four teams standing is ranked #7. I think they have more of a b#tch about their ranking than we have about it..
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                One of the last four teams standing is ranked #7. I think they have more of a b#tch about their ranking than we have about it..
                I agree. I think that ranking is probably about right. We aren't trying to seed the tournament. The season they had didn't earn them a 2 seed or a Top 10 ranking. But their play late in the season and in the tournament was pretty clearly Top 10 type play.

Comment

• Our game with Louisville was an even game. Had MSU been competitive with Duke I
                  wouldn't have made the statement I did, but the above points are understandable, as well.

Comment

• I'm ready to say that I'm okay with the pollsters using Michigan State as the team to base rankings off of. You know how annoying it is when they do that with the Big 12...

Start doing it with MSU because as long as Izzo is there, you can set your clock to them even when they look inconsistent at times.

Comment

Our game with Louisville was an even game. Had MSU been competitive with Duke I
                      wouldn't have made the statement I did, but the above points are understandable, as well.
                      And I think that's why we were #4 and Mich St was #7.

Comment

• Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                        X