Bob Knight to WSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Knight to WSU?

Looking for more information here... after work, get in the car, KGSO and Kevin Keitsman on the radio. I tune in in the middle of a conversation Keitsman is having with some KSU fan that lives close to Wichita, and Keitsman was telling the guy what a perfect fit Bob Knight would be at WSU... the fans would love him, he could get his kind of players, coaches league, etc. Unfortunately, I missed the first part of the conversation. I can't imagin why they would even be having that conversation. Did anyone hear the first part of it?

Maybe to take Jane's job....................

Comment

I didn't hear the conversation, but we already have a great coach and we don't need another.

Comment

KK talks out his rear end half the time.

Most of the people cant stand Marshalls comments now I know they wont stand for a bobby knight at all.

Comment

Are you sure the school in question wasn't MSU (Missouri State)? There has already been speculation (for good reason) to that effect.

Comment

Royal,
            I'm absolutely positive it was WSU. They also talked a lot about Turgeon's time here in the same conversation.

Comment

Wow, I like both. Bob should go to Missouri State, instill fear into those kids

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog
                Royal,
                I'm absolutely positive it was WSU. They also talked a lot about Turgeon's time here in the same conversation.
                In that case, I suppose Keitzman is one of those dolts who just assumes HCGM is headed to USC.

Comment

KK has always been an idiot. I stopped listening to him a LONG time ago. Marshall isn't going anywhere. But it would be cool if MSU could get the General. But they'd have to pay a lot more than they're paying Barry.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

all these people thinkikng marshall should go are morons.
                    I guess its too bad marshall misses free throws and turns the ball over at the end of games.
                    its just amazingly unbelievable how dumb some of our fan base can be. to be calling for a coaches head after one season, with a few good players.
                    its just ubsurd and rediculous.
                    it angers me nearly.
                    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Ridiculus! :posterwu: 8) 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

How about the General back to the Hoosiers?
                        Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

I better get into the folding chair business.

Comment

i heard the talk as well...the way you know keitzman is being an idiot is if you hear words coming out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                              all these people thinkikng marshall should go are morons.
                              I guess its too bad marshall misses free throws and turns the ball over at the end of games.
                              its just amazingly unbelievable how dumb some of our fan base can be. to be calling for a coaches head after one season, with a few good players.
                              its just ubsurd and rediculous.
                              it angers me nearly.
                              Perspective is a tough word to digest sometimes in this instant gratification world we live in.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X