Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will start for the Shockers against Memphis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    There is one thing I really dislike about this updated roster. That's the "Sr." listed to the right of Tekele's weight.
    I wonder what being a senior will do to his game. Part of me thinks nothing because he brought 100% all along. The other part of me thinks I need to probably seek shelter in a ditch or under the nearest bridge.

Comment

Most likely we now know the who. We will have to see about what and where this leads to for Eric. I'm betting on SCA.
      I think you're right on SCA. Here is his profile on his twitter account:

With God we have everything, without God we have nothing | Wichita State Hooper #25 | Official Twitter page of 6'9 F Eric Hamilton
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        I think you're right on SCA. Here is his profile on his twitter account:

With God we have everything, without God we have nothing | Wichita State Hooper #25 | Official Twitter page of 6'9 F Eric Hamilton
        I LOVE HAVING THE SUNRISE PIPELINE OPENED.

That needed to happen. Thank you Zach Brown, Rauno Nurger, Possibly Hamilton... Oh yeah and Bret Michaels? :)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          Hey they posted the updates to the roster on goshockers.com.

Bios aren't done, but the list is updated.
          Height/weight for returning players are the same as last year's roster.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Glass and Wamukota are starting. Carter is coming off the bench as the 6th man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              Glass and Wamukota are starting. Carter is coming off the bench as the 6th man.
              If we have two big men good enough to bump DC to the bench we are going to be the best college team since the Wooden era.

Comment

Which one of those ballers is the best defender?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There is one thing I really dislike about this updated roster. That's the "Sr." listed to the right of Tekele's weight.
                  One of the most talented, under rated--yet humble young men I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Comment

Fifth starter will be Wessel. Early in the season experience trumps height. Wessel played some PF last year, so it's not a new position for him.

If Glass or Wamukota can break into the starting lineup that early in the season, we're loaded. If Morris gets a start over Wessel, then Morris has moved far, far, far out of the doghouse. Wessel is everything and does everything that Marshall loves to see. Morris - the appearance is - well, not so much.
                    Last edited by Aargh; August 4, 2014, 09:50 PM.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Fifth starter will be Wessel. Early in the season experience trumps height. Wessel played some PF last year, so it's not a new position for him.

If Glass or Wamukota can break into the starting lineup that early in the season, we're loaded.
                      I can see Evan playing some PF, and sending a message to a young team on what is required in practice, but that's it for Evan at the 4 IMO. No offense to Wessel, but if he's starting at PF a week into the season, then Tevin, Bush, and the freshmen have a ton of work to do. That would not bode well for our front court.
                      Last edited by wufan; August 5, 2014, 06:13 AM.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

no way. glass or wamukota

Comment

Evan

Comment

Interesting on the updated men's roster that Evan is listed as a guard, yet many here peg him to start the season at the 4 (not saying he won't), while Zach Brown is listed as a forward.

Comment

Memphis has a big and talented frontcourt. I'd be stunned if we go 6-5 and 6-7 at our 4 and 5 spots for that one.

Evan plays mean perimeter D but that would be a wicked mismatch in the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Memphis has a big and talented frontcourt. I'd be stunned if we go 6-5 and 6-7 at our 4 and 5 spots for that one.

Evan plays mean perimeter D but that would be a wicked mismatch in the paint.
                                Fine. Let Tekele play the 4.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X