No announcement yet.

MVC tourney announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll put $10 on Chicago. Anyone give me odds?

Comment

If the tourney leaves St. Louis, will the MVC office go also?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        I'll put $10 on Chicago. Anyone give me odds?
        Agreed, I'd be surprised if it's anywhere else. I'm curious what venue they are going to use there.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Agreed, I'd be surprised if it's anywhere else. I'm curious what venue they are going to use there.
          Is there something similar to the Hartman Arena in a distant Chicago suburb? That would be perfect for what the MVC stands for and represents.

Comment

The word "historic" is used which sounds interesting to me.

Comment

wouldn't be shocked, if they decide to alternate between Chicago, KC, and STL
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Does anybody know how long we're still contracted to be at Scottrade? I'm remembering that they were looking at other places for a couple years down the road, correct?

I guess Chicago makes sense, but I'd love to see it moved to KC instead. Moving to Chicago would almost feel like they're alienating us (and MoState) even more by increasing that distance.
                Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

In order to promote fairness - and since some of the treams take buses to the tournament - in the future all teams will be required to take buses to the tournament. And they're moving it to Chicago.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                    Does anybody know how long we're still contracted to be at Scottrade? I'm remembering that they were looking at other places for a couple years down the road, correct?
                    This article says that 2015 (this upcoming season's tournament) is the last year of the current deal. It will be interesting to hear what is announced at this press conference.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      The word "historic" is used which sounds interesting to me.
                      Moving it back to a rotation of campus sites?
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Vegas baby, Vegas!!!!

Comment

MVC tournament moves to Chicago.

MVC: You said you wanted a more difficult conference, so we made your conference tournament an away game!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                            MVC tournament moves to Chicago.

MVC: You said you wanted a more difficult conference, so we made your conference tournament an away game!
                            In what city could they put the conference tournament and make it an away game for WSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              In what city could they put the conference tournament and make it an away game for WSU?
                              Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X