No announcement yet.

Marshall to the Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see marshall to memphis. North Carolina I could see.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see Memphis. It MIGHT be a bit better of a job than Wichita State, but not enough for him to uproot his family.

Now....North Carolina? He would be gone in a second, and none of us would, could, or should say a disparaging thing about that.
      78-65

Comment

I think anyone on this board could make as good as or better picks than the author of this article.

Comment

Unless he has several down years, and he won't, he'll end up at North Carolina. I don't see how they pass up on somebody that will have won multiple national championships at WSU. :)

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            I think anyone on this board could make as good as or better picks than the author of this article.
            Jason King is legit and his analysis is accurate. Memphis is a program thats fits the profile. Maybe Marshall would pass on it, but the program fits Marshall just as good as WSU.

I actually think he would be a better candidate for Lousville than Pitino Jr.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

UK, Louisville, or Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Tabs 3G for Memphis or North Carolina; Miller for Squawks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...t-cbb-programs
                He had me at Tad Boyle to Arizona.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Memphis is not a big time job. A good job, sure. Big time, uh no. King is making the false correlation between fan attendance and national relevance, just like some journalists do with the Fighting Sweater Vests of Omaha.

3G is smart enough to see that a high-end Power 5 job is the next logical step, should he decide to take that step. The AAC is outside looking in just like the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Memphis is not a big time job. A good job, sure. Big time, uh no.

3G is smart enough to see that a high-end Power 5 job is the next logical step. The AAC is outside looking in just like the MVC.
                    Yep; Memphis may be a great job but HCGM isn't leaving for any team in a shaky conference.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Yep; Memphis may be a great job but HCGM isn't leaving for any team in a shaky conference.
                      I would LOVE to be in that shaky conference. We'd still be looking for a final destination, but at least have something to work with in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                        I would LOVE to be in that shaky conference. We'd still be looking for a final destination, but at least have something to work with in the interim.
                        The AAC would be my first choice for WSU.
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                          I don't think anyone on SN disagrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            The AAC would be my first choice for WSU.
                            Just so we all agree that it is still a shaky conference especially if UCONN leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              Just so we all agree that it is still a shaky conference especially if UCONN leaves.
                              Shaky, but better than the Valley.
                              -John Wooden

Comment

I used to love Shakey's Pizza.

Comment

Working...
                                X