Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Oh, he's still a proven loser.
    Touche' but championships at both the collegiate and professional level don't come by easy for head coaches.
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

This would suck if we have to try and find a coach in June

Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN 40m
      Lakers will make a splash, intend to reach out to Calipari and Ollie: http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...es&src=desktop
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

While it won't eliminate it, timing will limit the possibility of a college coach leaving too. It would be a larger possibility that an NBA person be chosen. It's not worth sweating it but if you insist on sweating, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by benishock View Post
          Calipari is a proven loser in the NBA. Can't imagine the Lakers having even the slightest bit of interest, but if they did and he did go we probably should get nervous.
          Yes. But I have heard Cal is due for some fairly major surgery and also may have some family issues that make this upcoming season not a good time to make a move. Lets hope that is true.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

John CalipariVerified account ‏@UKCoachCalipari

Before it starts, I'm totally committed to helping this group of young men reach their dreams. I wouldn't & couldn't leave this group!
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
              Except that's one of the few scenarios that's actually plausible. I don't think that Coach Cal will leave, but if he did there would be a lot of hand ringing around here.

That scenario, if offered to HCGM, almost falls into the no-brainer category for HCGM. The only reasons to take pause for him would be loyalty to the veterans and fear of following Cal, given what happenef at UMass and Memphis after his departures.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

Before it starts, I'm totally committed to helping this group of young men reach their dreams. I wouldn't & couldn't leave this group!
                The NCAA must not be on his tail yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  That scenario, if offered to HCGM, almost falls into the no-brainer category for HCGM. The only reasons to take pause for him would be loyalty to the veterans and fear of following Cal, given what happenef at UMass and Memphis after his departures.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

I'm surprised to hear him say this outright. That's a discussion ending statement and he knows it. It would be difficult for even him to weasel out of it if he changes his mind.

Comment

If there was one scenario that no coach in their right mind would want to leave, it would be the scenario Coach Calipari has going into next season.

Comment

It is NOT a dream that we could face them in the final game next year.

Our players and coaches deserve it just as much if not more than they do. I'd live with any outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Our players and coaches deserve it just as much if not more than they do. I'd live with any outcome.
                          I would freaking love that rematch! Would be epic!

Comment

There will always be an NBA job if Marshall wants one. He knows that, so he isn't going to leave for that. Now, a chance at Duke? Once in a lifetime, if you ar lucky.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Unless of course we have have a great record going into the NCAA tourney, but this time they put US as the 8 seed against Kentucky as the 1 seed this time. Wouldn't be surprised at all. Except this time we get the revenge.

Comment

B/R article on Coaches and big-time jobs

Tabs 3G for Memphis or North Carolina; Miller for Squawks.

The scenario is inevitable. One day Mike Krzyzewski will retire from Duke, Jim Boeheim will coach his last game at Syracuse and Rick Pitino will move on from Louisville...
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X