No announcement yet.

2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An error occurred loading this content.
    Try again later.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      This is the most awkward video I have ever seen.

http://tinyurl.com/y8ufsnp
      Yet 80 million people have watched it. Less Rick, more of the hot chicks!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Damn, I checked in hoping to see that we had just scheduled a home-and-away series with one of the top teams in the country and was amazed to see that a Hockey Game had broken out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          You're just mad because your son Wedel got rejected by WSU and got sent to D+. And then another one got UMKC'd. Life's a b*tch there.

Your Creighton apology bullshit that you fling into EVERY SINGLE THREAD whenever possible during the season is adding ZERO to the board. You're nothing but a fishmonger. Why you hang out on a WSU board when you have NOTHING to do with WSU is what's LAME and calling the kettle black.

Go back to your hole, dilweed. And it's "you're", not "your", you ignorant, condescending POS.
          LOL. What a shame your life sucks so bad. Spending every waking moment putting people down. Though I will say you hold the distinction of being the only poster on the old VT who cried like a 2 year old when the whole board had enough of your crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
            LOL. What a shame your life sucks so bad. Spending every waking moment putting people down. Though I will say you hold the distinction of being the only poster on the old VT who cried like a 2 year old when the whole board had enough of your crap.
            You mad, bro?

Go back and read every post you've contributed with to this board. Tell me what you've added to a WSU athletic discussion board. Go ahead. Do it. Report back what you've found. You probably won't though, because you know what little you've contributed here, other than being a BJ sucker.

At least I'm a WSU fan on a WSU message board. You're just a stingy, butthurt, piece of excrement that's so mad for me calling you out for what you are, that you're now fixated with me and are doing essentially the same thing your poor little sappy ass is complaining about.

Congratulations.

And the worst part is that you're about 30 years older than me. The Wedels should feel proud.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Do other college sports team's message boards have this much nastiness or is this just a SN thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                You mad, bro?

Go back and read every post you've contributed with to this board. Tell me what you've added to a WSU athletic discussion board. Go ahead. Do it. Report back what you've found. You probably won't though, because you know what little you've contributed here, other than being a BJ sucker.

At least I'm a WSU fan on a WSU message board. You're just a stingy, butthurt, piece of excrement that's so mad for me calling you out for what you are, that you're now fixated with me and are doing essentially the same thing your poor little sappy ass is complaining about.

Congratulations.

And the worst part is that you're about 30 years older than me. The Wedels should feel proud.
                Haha, not even close. Hook line and sinker! Last hint. "Post"
                Contribute? You hide behind a moniker and bash. Nice dress by the way.

Comment

"Nobody likes you"... Fever, you have won Loser Of The Year for at least 7 years running. Talk about calling the kettle black. You add 0 to SN or any other board other than hate. Your such a little worm.
                  I must be "nobody" - I like Fever. He might get a little over center once in a while but it's his passion for our Shockers spilling over.

There are a few d-heads on this forum but Fever and Doc aren't among them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    Do other college sports team's message boards have this much nastiness or is this just a SN thing?
                    Believe me, this board is tame compared to most college sports boards. Have always appreciated the essentially civil atmosphere that the mods enforce here.
                    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Haha, not even close. Hook line and sinker! Last hint. "Post"
                      Contribute? You hide behind a moniker and bash. Nice dress by the way.
                      So now you're admitting you're a troll? God, you're too predictable.

Keep tallying up your meaningful post count. It's classic how you feed into everything that you have been called out on.

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the question.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                        I must be "nobody" - I like Fever. He might get a little over center once in a while but it's his passion for our Shockers spilling over.

There are a few d-heads on this forum but Fever and Doc aren't among them.
                        You're too kind moshock. I appreciate your comment though.

I'm sorry I come across as harsh when I try to rid the place of the slime that tries to clog it up.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is this a good time to say "bring back Co|d?"

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            Is this a good time to say "bring back Co|d?"
                            ...T 8)
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• This thred can't even fgo off-topic coherently.

Oh, and Shocker-maniac. Please check your meds. Something isn't working out quite right.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                This thred can't even fgo off-topic coherently.

Oh, and Shocker-maniac. Please check your meds. Something isn't working out quite right.
                                So long.

Comment

Working...
                                X