Who to root for now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to root for now?

I am leaning toward Tennessee because of Cuonzo,but sort of hoping Kentucy curb stomps everyone else they play
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

On one hand, I want to see UK win it all, because they beat this team.

On the other, I will be extremely piss if UK wins it all, because it means the committee screwed this team out of another magical March run.
    The Assman

Comment

I kind of want to see UK get pasted by 30 just to prove they got up for their Super Bowl against some podunk mid-major.

I'm cheering for Tennessee and Dayton. Once they're out I'm probably done with this year.

Comment

I think I would just like UK to beat Louisville and after that I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          I kind of want to see UK get pasted by 30 just to prove they got up for their Super Bowl against some podunk mid-major.
          If that happened, the haters and trolls would REALLY come out from their dark holes and bridges.

Even though it still hurts, the best thing for this WSU team's legacy if for UK to continue to win.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            If that happened, the haters and trolls would REALLY come out from their dark holes and bridges.

Even though it still hurts, the best thing for this WSU team's legacy if for UK to continue to win.
            I agree.. It'll be painful but I may have to hope Kentucky continues to roll on.

Comment

I'm cheering for Tennessee and Dayton. Once they're out I'm probably done with this year.
              I don't think you're going to convince anyone that this was their Super Bowl when they play Louisville next. They got pumped for the game because it's the tournament and I expect they'll bring the same intensity for the rest of the year.

Comment

I will be cheering for UK to win it all and do it in convincing fashion.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  I will be cheering for UK to win it all and do it in convincing fashion.
                  I think I'm with you on that. However, I have to say I am not totally convinced this team can maintain the consistency needed to run the table. They certainly have the physical talent though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                    I don't think you're going to convince anyone that this was their Super Bowl when they play Louisville next. They got pumped for the game because it's the tournament and I expect they'll bring the same intensity for the rest of the year.
                    I don't think UK brought any intensity or got pumped against K-State. That game was horrible. I agree that it would be best for our legacy if UK trounced everyone in route to a national championship. For personal satisfaction I would probably be more entertained by UK playing like they did against K-State against Louisville.

Comment

I don't think UK brought any intensity or got pumped against K-State. That game was horrible. I agree that it would be best for our legacy if UK trounced everyone in route to a national championship. For personal satisfaction I would probably be more entertained by UK playing like they did against K-State against Louisville.
                      Fair point. I was feeling good after watching them struggle against K-State.

Comment

I hate hate hate HATE!!!! the one and done. My core values refuse to let me root for any of those type teams. Subsequently knowing a UK run will make our game with them look a little better. I am refraining from actively rooting for anyone and will just see where the chips fall.
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I will NEVER root for UK or UL because of this type of elitist BS!!
                          I am constantly laughed at for saying how good this team is, but now that they won, they act like they won the Super Bowl!!
                          F'em all!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Since UK is an 8 seed, does it necessarily mean or imply that their poll ranking was or should have been 29, 30, 31 or 32?

Just wondering because I am pretty sure there are not 28 teams, which are better than the Blue Cats. At least not on March 23, 2014.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

i don't care right now. other than uk-wichita state, the games have been mostly bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X