Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lawmaker
    Rip em up....

R u kiddingme....Garrett is better than Paul Miller as a senior? This is unreal.........

WOW
    He's talking about HS, have you been drinking tonight?
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

So Garret was better than Paul in high school?

have another

Comment

have another
        I can't seem to find Paul's HS numbers, but I doubt he put up the kind of numbers Garrett is putting up against good competition in KC.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

have another
          You seem very smug about someone saying Garret is a better high school senior than Paul. What qualifies you to judge which was better?

Have you watched both players during their senior years?

Have you carefully reviewed their comparative stats and the level of competition they faced?

Have you discussed Garret's play with his coach Jim Hinrich (father of Kirk Hinrich)?

Or are you just spouting off your mouth again without any actual knowledge?
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter

have another
            Or are you just spouting off your mouth again without any actual knowledge?
            TMH, your last comment might be implying that he is able to spout off with actual knowledge, which we know to be impossible. Didn't really want to call you out but I felt there needed to be some clarification.

Since his 1st thread was locked down I see his netnanny was disabled and he is trying for # 2.

Comment

Only #2?
              Check the EO thread, Dr...
              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
              Students > Alumni
              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Comment

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Rip em up....

R u kiddingme....Garrett is better than Paul Miller as a senior? This is unreal.........

WOW
                    have you seen him play?
                    Paul miller had a nice jumper.
                    he was an average rebounder.
                    no 3pointer
                    70something percent free throw shooter.
                    Paul Miller didnt block shots.
                    Paul Miller didnt get steals.
                    paul miller had a fadeaway jumper he was good at.
                    He might have been wearing iron boots.

if you would read, back there. i said in quite a few skill areas garrett has already succeeded Paul Miller as a senior at wsu.

I read what you right, it seems like your stuck in turgeonland.
                    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

All I can say is that Garrett Stutz better be an All-American next year or all of you will be calling for his head.
                      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

OK lawmaker, et al, here is your data:

Paul averaged 18 points, 10 rebounds and 3.5 blocks per game.

Paul played at the Class 2A level at Blair Oaks HS in Jeff City.

And for the sake of comparison regarding Stutz (dated Feb 7):

The senior out of North Kansas City High School is averaging 21.9 points per game to along with 11.8 rebounds. He tallied a triple-double last month in the Hornets' win over Ruskin (32 points, 16 rebounds, 11 blocks). - courtesy KWCH.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                          OK lawmaker, et al, here is your data:

Paul averaged 18 points, 10 rebounds and 3.5 blocks per game.

Paul played at the Class 2A level at Blair Oaks HS in Jeff City.

And for the sake of comparison regarding Stutz (dated Feb 7):

The senior out of North Kansas City High School is averaging 21.9 points per game to along with 11.8 rebounds. He tallied a triple-double last month in the Hornets' win over Ruskin (32 points, 16 rebounds, 11 blocks). - courtesy KWCH.
                          And his is playing in 5A competition.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

We will have at least three new players starting next year: Garrett, Clevin and AJ. I will go out on a limb and predict Garrett will be a 1,000 pt scorer by his junior year. How bout dem apples?
                            Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
                              We will have at least three new players starting next year: Garrett, Clevin and AJ. I will go out on a limb and predict Garrett will be a 1,000 pt scorer by his junior year. How bout dem apples?
                              I could see that happening. Coach makes it sound like he'll be a centerpiece and he should get enough putbacks to have decent scoring averages from the get go.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I concur with Mr. Crane and Subgod22. GM and RC or JT could fill out this starting-lineup for next Season.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X