No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz senior night [with photos]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not saying this kid is Michael Beasley. But would he have not played against inferior competition?

Comment

Whether it is Miller, Bradley, or any other center of that size it seems the fan bases always expects too much too soon. I think these bigs require a certain amount of "unearned" playing time to reach their potential. This period will usually make people assume the big guy is a bust instead of realizing the learning curve for "bigs" is much steeper.

Paul got to develop out of necessity is his first two playing years and then he probably got the ball more than he deserved as a junior. The final result was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox
        Whether it is Miller, Bradley, or any other center of that size it seems the fan bases always expects too much too soon. I think these bigs require a certain amount of "unearned" playing time to reach their potential. This period will usually make people assume the big guy is a bust instead of realizing the learning curve for "bigs" is much steeper.

Paul got to develop out of necessity is his first two playing years and then he probably got the ball more than he deserved as a junior. The final result was pretty good.
        well how about i say this.

Garrett is better than paul miller was when he was a senior.
        Quicker, better hands, better free throw shooting, and a great 3 point shooter.... and after last night ill say hes one hell of a passer.
        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox

Quicker, better hands, better free throw shooting, and a great 3 point shooter.... and after last night ill say hes one hell of a passer.
          Collegiate Senior or HS Senior ?

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
            Originally posted by RipEmUpShox

Collegiate Senior or HS Senior ?
            HS... but id say as far as a lot of his skills go both.
            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by wxkid23
                Ryan Bradley had a lot of hype coming in too. It was evident the first time I saw him he was never going to be anything.

Im not saying Stutz isn't going to be very good but you have to be cautious as anyone can look good against inferior competition.

Im taking the approach of i'll believe it when I see it.
                Ryan Bradley had no hype, he was always a big white stiff. Ryan Bradley only had offers from the lowest Div I schools.

Garrett Stutz had Big 12 and Big 10 offers and Kentucky fans thought an offer would come if he waited.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Please send me the link where it shows Garrett had big 12 and 10 offers.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Big 12: Kansas State, Nebraska
                    Big 10: Northwestern

Comment

Dang lawmaker,

Don't you do any research before you go posting your crap?

Comment

Apparently not. Anyone who has been paying attention know about those offers.

Comment

Awesome...Love it how the pulled their offers in Ocotber........but......I think he will be a solid player for WSU.

Comment

The KC Star does not keep its old articles up long.

Sometime in the last month they reported Stutz rec'd offers from Nebraska and K-State.

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                              Awesome...Love it how the pulled their offers in Ocotber........but......I think he will be a solid player for WSU.
                              I would pull an offer if a kid told me he wasn't coming as well. Seems like a solid move.

Comment

Rip em up....

R u kiddingme....Garrett is better than Paul Miller as a senior? This is unreal.........

WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X