******* is an Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
    I think HCGM must have diddled *******'s wife as an undergrad. There is no other sound reason for Mr. *******'s irrational comments.
    He might have. I did.

Comment

When ******* talks he sounds like he's got a mouth full of something. I wonder what it is?
      "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

This deserves replies from Shocker fans; I replied.

Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 1h
        If you are Wichita State, do you wanna see Kansas as your No. 2 in Midwest? Not a chance.

Comment

Just watched the KU-OSU game, I'd take either one.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            This deserves replies from Shocker fans; I replied.

Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 1h
            If you are Wichita State, do you wanna see Kansas as your No. 2 in Midwest? Not a chance.
            He's the one who is afraid...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Let's see if he has to respond to what I had to say, I highly doubt he'll respond to anything that doesn't kiss KU's ass though

Mason Vandersee
              ‏@m_vandersee
              now

@GoodmanESPN sure why not?I'd take a consistent veteran team that knows how to win in NCAAs over young team w/ losses to WVU, KSU, OKST, etc

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                Let's see if he has to respond to what I had to say, I highly doubt he'll respond to anything that doesn't kiss KU's ass though

Mason Vandersee
                ‏@m_vandersee
                now

@GoodmanESPN sure why not?I'd take a consistent veteran team that knows how to win in NCAAs over young team w/ losses to WVU, KSU, OKST, etc
                Good response. He also replied to someone saying, "Shocker fans THINK they want to face KU" What a Class A Dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  Good response. He also replied to someone saying, "Shocker fans THINK they want to face KU" What a Class A Dick.
                  And he thinks he is a basketball expert. I would say that makes us even. But that would be wrong...

Comment

royal had a great response.

At the point in time where they would meet it wont really matter who is the #2

Comment

KU needs to worry about playing well two games in row first. Teams in the tourney don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like B12 teams do. Most teams in the the tourney have these things called coaches...

Comment

Shouldn't ******* be caressing his McDermott bobblehead about now?? He must have been screaming like a preteen at a Justin Beiber concert, during that first half!!

Seriously, dude has an strangely - over the top - crush on him.. It's almost as disturbing as his views on WSU. Almost.
                        The Assman

Comment

Let's leave thread titles with the word "ass" in them for @WstateU:. :)
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Look at ESPN's latest power rankings. See any outliers on *******'s ballot?

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

He's really hellbent on getting under WSU fans' skin (just like Goob). He's in bed with Bill Self and pissed off that Marshall declined his advances.

He's as big a loser as Goob.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              royal had a great response.

At the point in time where they would meet it wont really matter who is the #2
                              Here's my tweet:

@RoyalShock:
                              At that point in tourney, who cares? All good! RT @GoodmanESPN: If you are Wichita State, do you wanna see Kansas as your No. 2 in Midwest?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Look at ESPN's latest power rankings. See any outliers on *******'s ballot?

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

He's really hellbent on getting under WSU fans' skin (just like Goob). He's in bed with Bill Self and pissed off that Marshall declined his advances.

He's as big a loser as Goob.
                                he sure did backtrack the other day and kissed Kellen's ass though
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X