******* is an Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* is an Ass

I know that's not taking the high road but I can't help it. He's using the St. Louis loss as justification for proving WSU isn't that good. There are upsets all the time in all sports and when you've won 20 straight games you might just have a let down.

Anyway, I'm sick of this jack ass and his bcs butt kissing. I'm hoping we make this guy eat his own words before the season is over.

You might be able to fake success a few times a season but 30 times without a loss is nearly impossible. We may be the best team in the country but at this point of the season with what our guys have accomplished we belong in the top spot as much as anyone.

Well duhhh ,,,, you had to see that one coming ..no ?
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Who cares? 20 weeks from now, no one is going to remember what ******* and Gottlieb said, but 20 years from now EVERYONE will remember the 40-0 Shockers. Enjoy the ride!

"Really, it’s a logical fallacy and just plain lazy to define a team’s ability by its schedule." - Ken Pomeroy
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Jay Bilas
        Seth Davis
        Seth Greenberg
        Andy Katz
        Quinn Buckner
        Andy Glockner
        Rick Pitino
        Mike DeCoursey
        Jason King
        Fran Fraschilla
        Joe Lunardi
        Virtually every other major bracketologist

and even Freaking Bill Self for Christ's sake are on record as disagreeing with him...

Let it go... :-)
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I unfollowed him and Gottlieb on Twitter a long time ago and, for some strange reason, don't get bothered by anything they say anymore. Might be worth trying out.

Comment

Enjoy every moment of the ride.

Comment

Him and Gottlieb are trolls. They want attention.

I see no reason to worry about anything they say. They're not stupid, and they don't even believe what they're saying. They've simply found a niche to keep their name in the news this year. It's the only thing Gottlieb is good at, and I wouldn't even know who ******* is without him trashing WSU.

Regardless of anything else, the fact that two national media pundits are basically basing their entire media existence on us this year shows how important we are right now.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I almost hate to say this, but the best way to deal with these two trolls is to attack them. Ignore what they're saying and focus on things that have noting to do with our Shockers. Look at what happened to Gottlieb when Lutz said that he wasn't an expert. He's still suffering because of it.

Comment

******* doesn't even wait for WSU to lose to say "I told you so". (because WSU doesn't lose) Now, he's getting into such desperate mode that WSU's opponents getting upset for the 1st time in 20 games justifies his hate for WSU.

*******'s intelligence quotient is so far under the Mendoza line, it's pretty embarrassing that ESPN even offered him and his ugly mug a job. Similar to a Doug Gooblieb and his ugly radio mug.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When we get our 1 seed and make it back to the Final Four, we probably won't be hearing from Gott-dweeb and *******. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      When we get our 1 seed and make it back to the Final Four, we probably won't be hearing from Gott-dweeb and *******. ;)
                      Oh, if team does anything less then win it all, the will be all "SEE!!!! WE TOLD YOU!!!!"

They are super trolls. Don't sell them short.
                      The Assman

Comment

KU isnt that good. Even the team they lost to, got rolled by New Mexico.

All the big 12 teams have gotten throttled by someone, so they must really suck.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Duke must really suck, considering how their best win lost to Boston College.

Such sound logic.

Comment

I believe in wolves named Marshall, Van Vleet, Baker, Cotton, Early, Lufile, Carter ... so not losing sleep over the words of sheep like ******* and Gottlieb.

I, too, have unfollowed Mr Gottlieb and am a better man for it.
                            Last edited by Shockadelica; February 28, 2014, 08:28 AM. Reason: improper grammer

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                              I know that's not taking the high road but I can't help it. He's using the St. Louis loss as justification for proving WSU isn't that good. There are upsets all the time in all sports and when you've won 20 straight games you might just have a let down.

Anyway, I'm sick of this jack ass and his bcs butt kissing. I'm hoping we make this guy eat his own words before the season is over.

You might be able to fake success a few times a season but 30 times without a loss is nearly impossible. We may be the best team in the country but at this point of the season with what our guys have accomplished we belong in the top spot as much as anyone.
                              The problem for stl is they will probably lose 3 of their last 4, they finish on the road @vcu and @umass. So get ready for more.

Comment

Working...
                              X