Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL LAST UNDEFEATED TEAM IN THE NATION THREAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL LAST UNDEFEATED TEAM IN THE NATION THREAD!!!

JUST BECAUSE WE CAN!!!
    The Assman

And we have
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

How great is that?!!

Comment

OMG we are exploding on twitter!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

#Not Satisfied

Comment

I heard Boston College would be undefeated with our schedule >=)

Welcome to nonstop media coverage. It's been nothing to this point.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Undefeated Marshall.jpg

Comment

Maybe someone should let Bill Self know, since he was a little confused last week about who was undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  I heard Boston College would be undefeated with our schedule >=)

Welcome to nonstop media coverage. It's been nothing to this point.
                  all this nonsense. I'm not bothering to look up BC's schedule. Their record sucks & they won a road game! A #1 team shouldn't lose at home to a team with that record.
                  btw, WSU is o e win away from a perfect road record this year. Not only do we currently have an undefeated tea
                  m with the mist wins in the country, I suspect nobody has more road wins.
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

Things are about to get crazy now...

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                      I mean this in the nicest most respectful way to the flagship institution when I say, "Eff Bill Self."
                      I have no thought at all about KU or Self. They did well to beat a sub .500 Big 12 team last night. There are lots of close games in the top 25 concerning teams not on WSU's schedule.
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

The love/hate relationship between the Shox and the media is about to go to an entirely new level. It's getting a little tougher for the haters.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

yea I think we are getting ready for a Big Time round the clock media, following our every footstep. You can't beat this free publicty, and how this will lead to better and better players. The way this great team has held it together and handled themselves is just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            The love/hate relationship between the Shox and the media is about to go to an entirely new level. It's getting a little tougher for the haters.
                            What a great feeling!!! LAST ONE STANDING!!!! And every indication is that guys are unfazed by it....

Comment

This is all very good.

The pressure to be perfect is about as close to the pressure of one and done tourney play as it gets. Which helps offset the lack of good teams we are playing.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X