No announcement yet.

**WSU @ Loyola - Chicago Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cle just wanting to run out the clock and chicken **** comes and steals the ball. Thats twice this year.

Comment

• Great Road Win! Great job Shockers!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I wonder how many Valley teams have played their best game of the year against the Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          get tit together guys

Go Shocks!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Omg that sweater! What the hell is that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Cle just wanting to run out the clock and chicken **** comes and steals the ball. Thats twice this year.
              I ain't mad at that, Cle needs to pull his head out sometimes.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• 88 points. Not a bad night of offense. The defense didn't pick it up like I had hoped. But it's number 28 and I'll take it my friends!

Comment

• This game had two faces oddly easy and oddly sloppy/ugly.. But 28-0 still sweet
                  "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Great win Shocks! It's easy as super fans to pick every little thing apart, as I often do, but all and all, these boys are pretty bad ass!

Comment

• 28-0 !

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Cle just wanting to run out the clock and chicken **** comes and steals the ball. Thats twice this year.
                        Chicken **** team.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
                          Great win Shocks, its easy as super fans to pick every little thing apart, as I often do, but all and all, these boys are pretty bad ass!
                          They always seem to give the fans and coaches something to be unhappy about. But what they do the best and most consistently is win by whatever means is required on any a particular night. Tonight outstanding free throw shooting carried the day.

Comment

• Fred 6-6 and 10-10, no misses
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Style points - meh. Rankings - meh. As long as we get the W and just as important, staying healthy, that's all this man cares about right now.

Comment

• Live college basketball scores and postgame recaps. CBSSports.com's college basketball scoreboard features in-game commentary and player stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X