Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever you need to do to get ready for Saturday

Just do it.

Whether you need to get a new hat, shirt or dry clean your lucky outfit, just do it. Get a baby sitter lined up, clear your schedule and get all the honeydos out of the way.

Season ticket holders, all of your tickets get used by real fans. Non-STH, rob the piggy bank, hit the ATM, steal from the vacation fund, check the sofa, have a garage sale. Whatever you need to do to get some money together and buy a GA ticket.

Students and faculty, it's a weekend, no excuses, no no-shows. I don't want to see 7 empty rows of the GA section. I want loud, consistent, near violent hell raising starting about 5pm and continuing until the good guys prevail.

These guys have poured out their guts trying to get over the hump of late. They are down, really down after the game last night. Saturday it's our turn to lift them back up and not allow them to come up short. This one's on us. We wear the consequences of our failures.

So, turn on your favorite song, watch Rocky, watch Rocky III, eat your favorite pregame meal, rub your lucky rabbit's foot, watch Matt beat CU, watch Mike beat KU, watch PJ beat UT, watch David beat Goliath, say a prayer, stand on your head.....I don't care what it takes....

These guys deserve, nay, demand our complete respect and our undying and heartfelt support Saturday.

COME EARLY

STAY LATE

BE LOUD

WEAR YELLOW

GO SHOCKS!

Damnit, 1 time, just do it.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Just Do It

Great post Dr. We will certainly be there in our brightest yellow and screaming our heads off.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

It's on TV too... let's make so much noise that Mitch H. and Bobby Spoon. are forced to make comments on air about how great the crowd is!

See ya'll there.

Comment

I should be there. I plan on spending all day saturday in Wichita by attending the womens game. Hopefully by that point I'll have secured a ticket to the mens game too.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          I should be there. I plan on spending all day saturday in Wichita by attending the womens game. Hopefully by that point I'll have secured a ticket to the mens game too.
          o im pretty sure you will be able to buy a GA ticket
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I guarantee a win this saturday.

and not just "alright we won"

As in a YO MOMMA FOO win

Comment

I have my ticket.
              I'm ready for us to beat the ugly dogs.
              I'm not going to the women's game!!
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Game time is 6:00 PM rather than 7:00 PM.

Comment

The women should not be allow to play in the Chuck, the product is not worthy of it.
                  Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Please tell me it's on ESPN or ESPN2! I'm pretty sure it's not, but hoping I just forgot. If not, one more home game I can't see because of no Shockervision broadcast.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                      The women should not be allow to play in the Chuck, the product is not worthy of it.
                      Umm, Shirley, even though you are the most annoying troll on here, I actually have to respond to this one....

Check the records this year. They aren't much different. If you kick them out, you should kick the guys out too.

You know, Title IX and all that...
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                        Please tell me it's on ESPN or ESPN2! I'm pretty sure it's not, but hoping I just forgot. If not, one more home game I can't see because of no Shockervision broadcast.
                        FSN

Comment

no matter what our record is I love beating SIU!

Comment

Umm, Shirley, even though you are the most annoying troll on here, I actually have to respond to this one....

Check the records this year. They aren't much different. If you kick them out, you should kick the guys out too.

You know, Title IX and all that...
                            You are correct, they both stink this season maybe the games should be played at North High.

Jane however has proven over the last several years that she cannot get it done here.

Marshall has a grace period and from all accounts the trend line looks like it is going up.
                            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

I can't make it down from Topeka but if it helps I will yell at the TV!

:goshocks: :yahoo:

Comment

Working...
                              X