Whatever you need to do to get ready for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeWillShockU
    I can't make it down from Topeka but if it helps I will yell at the TV!
    As long as we can hear you (from Topeka) in Koch Arena, you're doing your part. ;-)
    :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I plan on bringing my daughter

Comment

Subgod22...pm me for tickets

Comment

I've been offered by a few now. Give me a bit of time as I'm getting ready to head back to work. I'm not sure at the moment if I'm going myself or if I'm bringing anybody with me. I'll try to get back to those who have offered this evening if that works for everyond. I really do appreciate the offers but can't accept them all as I'm only one person and may be alone or with a couple.

But man I love you guys. Each and every one of you. Except maybe KCShox. He I can just stomach :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't know what you are talking about....I wouldn't give you a ticket if my life depended on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
              The women should not be allow to play in the Chuck, the product is not worthy of it.
              Substitute "Shirley Schmidt" for "The women" and "Shockernet" for "the Chuck" and the statement rings just as true.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :wsu_posters:

:yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                  Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                  The women should not be allow to play in the Chuck, the product is not worthy of it.
                  Substitute "Shirly Schmidt" for "The women" and "Shockernet" for "the Chuck" and the statement rings just as true.
                  :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    I don't know what you are talking about....I wouldn't give you a ticket if my life depended on it!

That's just beacause you're such a hater
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                      Originally posted by WeWillShockU
                      I can't make it down from Topeka but if it helps I will yell at the TV!
                      As long as we can hear you (from Topeka) in Koch Arena, you're doing your part. ;-)
                      :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                      You probably will if the crowd is as lackidaisical at it usually is. It's getting better, but sometimes.... my God.

Comment

If this doesn't get you going I don't know what will.
                        This is by far the best moment of my life to date.

Comment

Gotta love the Doc!
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMqt6ykpRU&feature=related

If this doesn't get you going I don't know what will.
                            This is by far the best moment of my life to date.
                            I agree, that's tough to beat, however I was at the New Orleans Superdome in 1981 for another big game... it still ranks as one of the most memorable moments in my lifetime. I still kick myself :rant: for missing the trip to Greensboro and DC a couple of years ago. Save your money, I have a gut feeling that we're on the verge of earning a lot of frequent flyer miles in the near future.
                            :good:
                            SFL is back!

Comment

I don't think I will ever forget PJ's 3 from the top of the circle.

RDR

Comment

Tennessee did not know from their scouting report that PJ was going to rock their world and rain in the 3's. We had to beat them to atone for their lucky shot at the buzzer the game before against HCGM's Winthrop.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X