No announcement yet.

I Want a U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: I received an auto response from ESPN and then received this email a few hours ago.

Dear ( ) ,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have shared your comments with the appropriate personnel for their review and consideration.

For additional fan service, be sure to follow the ESPN Fan Central team @ESPN_FanCentral (http://twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral) and like their Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/ESPNFanCentral

Sincerely,

Kerrin
    ESPN Viewer Response

No idea if it helps, but there you have it (feel free to interpret as you wish).

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Not sure what you do for a living, however you might have a future with ESPN. "I like it, I like it a lot!"
      I use photoshop for a living. Thanks for the compliment. I just see all my rushed sloppiness and truth be told, wu lends himself to this approach.

Now if ESPN could make a super slick version I would be happy.

Comment

@wsushox1: mentioned that Marshall was going to be in Bristol tomorrow. Maybe he's going to get it all straightened out.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
          I use photoshop for a living. Thanks for the compliment. I just see all my rushed sloppiness and truth be told, wu lends himself to this approach.

Now if ESPN could make a super slick version I would be happy.
          Very nicely done... The cornhusker has some corn stalks around it... I would add a shock of wheat around wu...

Comment

@WuDrWu: , Jenn Bates just tweeted your "U", I think.

Comment

Making the rounds on twitter

 Retweeted by KWCH Eyewitness News

Mark Larson ‏@KWCHMark · 37m
              Shocker nation @KWCHJenn has a thumbnail for you. On the heels of Coach Marshall's ESPN junket - nice! #WATCHUS pic.twitter.com/QYMHgdSmav

Embedded image permalink

Comment

Look midway down the 1st page of this topic. That's the one chitown_shocker put together.

Comment

Uhhhh....
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

How can people not tell it is not a legit "U"??

I mean, it looks well made, but not in line with the ESPN made ones.
                    The Assman

Comment

If that's not real I'm not a happy camper........I'd hate to light up Jenn Bates for teasing me.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        If that's not real I'm not a happy camper........I'd hate to light up Jenn Bates for teasing me.
                        I know, right?! So much for journalistic integrity! :P

Comment

WU,

I have some real bad news for you. Your box is full.

rdr
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Here is the largest collection of ESPN"U" logos.

We could start a viral internet hoax using @WuShock Reaper logo and @chitown_shocker logo it could be fun. one will be as fake the other touted as the real deal.

another info site
                            The logo contains a red/black "U" with a ribbon containing the 1985 ESPN logo in front of the "U". In January 2010, the logo received its ability to take on any shape and ESPNU's current graphics package (produced with Cinema 4D, Maya, and Adobe After Effects) debuted.

Here is the guys in Charge of this stuff.
                            ESPNU College students and fans across the country like ESPNU. But they r-e-a-l-l-y like their respective teams. So, the folks at ESPNU went on what they called “a safari” to see how their network could tap into that parochial passion. Rosalyn Durant, VP ESPNU, programming, Dan Steir, Sr. CP, and Dan Margulis, director, programming & …

Last edited by HarpBros; February 13, 2014, 01:20 PM. Reason: more info
                            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
                              Here is the largest collection of ESPN"U" logos.

We could start a viral internet hoax using @WuShock Reaper: logo and @chitown_shocker logo it could be fun. one will be as fake the other touted as the real deal.

Hoax of the century. Too funny. Maybe it would get ESPN in gear!

Comment

Hey anyone notice Chadrack Lufile's twitter background...

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
                                X