Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
    6-7 from 3, 6-17 from 2.
    Which is terrible considering how our bigs dominated them in Wichita. Our bigs need to convert at the rim.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• EW is who he is.....but how bout Lufile?

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        We should be pulverizing them inside. Look for Cle to get much more involved. Also, Chadrack needs to settle down and quit giving them the ball back with turnovers. He should be scroring easy inside there and drawing fouls.
        Chadrack needs to settle down on the bench. He is more a liability than an asset lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
          Hate to say it but I am getting to where I just cringe when Wessel comes in.
          What took you so long?
          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• A lot of our starters got some rest. I think we'll be seeing a lot of them in the 2nd half.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• sure glad we are road warriors and do our best work in the 2nd half.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Cleanthony has been pretty bad on defense and worse on clearing the boards. We are not as good when he gets dominated.

Lufile has been an issue for a few games. This is more of the same and I get nervous when he checks in.

Everyone else has been a positive. Two guys need to pick it up to get the W.

Comment

• So was that a good half or a bad half? Some of both I guess. Didn't think this was going to be easy.

It may come down to who wants it most. At this point that seems to be Indiana State. But that can change.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

• a few of those sparkettes would get the d

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Just wondering, who orders MVC gear?
                      Lol I've always wondered this too

Comment

• I just think it's so cool that Precious made the cheerleading team at ISUb

Comment

• Unleash the Cleanthony Kraken

Comment

• why? very low probability? why?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              So was that a good half or a bad half? Some of both I guess. Didn't think this was going to be easy.

It may come down to who wants it most. At this point that seems to be Indiana State. But that can change.

:poster_shocks:
                              When we where up 9 I was hoping it would be easier than it is now.
                              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Get Cleanthony the freaking ball in the deep post.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X