X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLU and Bill & Mary win.

Bama up 26-24 at halftime on the road

Tennessee down 26-36 at Vanderbilt at halftime

Pick it up Vols. Otherwise, so far so good.

Comment

• Just wondering, who orders MVC gear?

Comment

• We should be pulverizing them inside. Look for Cle to get much more involved. Also, Chadrack needs to settle down and quit giving them the ball back with turnovers. He should be scroring easy inside there and drawing fouls.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Yeah St Louis and Michigan
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Sure would like to see the camera follow the game and not the crowd. Somebody wake
            CE up - he is sleep walking. No more CL this game, stick with KC and DC.

Comment

• ISUb 11 points off turnovers and the Shocks have 5.
              β€œLosers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• maybe the locker room halftime chat will be meaningful as well as useful..
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Sycs 11 points off turnovers to our 5 and 7 second chance points to our 1

Comment

• As I'm thinking a bit, I'm really not panicked. We've had our fair share of halftime deficits this year. We were down against momentum at the half at Illinois State as well. I'm thinking we'll start to wear em down. No way does Arop keep this **** up, especially when we start guarding him. That's the only reason this game is a game.

Just stay calm and focussed. We're the better team. Let it play out.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Just wondering, who orders MVC gear?
                      Parents of young college graduates working at the Valley office.
                      β€œLosers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• 6-7 from 3, 6-17 from 2.

Comment

• The D on Arop wasn't terrible, as he made a lot of contested shots. Although that last shot was hardly defended at all. You could see he was going to take that shot for the full 5 seconds he had the ball, trust your help EW and get in the mans face!
                          β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• I actually have a MVC sweater I won at a WSU golf tournament and I've never worn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              That defense on Arop has me all verklempt.
                              Me too Kung Wu and somewhat yiddish as well. We need to get fouled more. Get Cle, Baker,and FVV to the stripe. Cotton with 4 assists. We need to stop these fans in blue from rushing the court.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Need a strong 2nd half Go Shockers!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X