Gottlieb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gottlieb

We aren't the only fan base that thinks he is a tool http://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeBaske...s_seems_to_be/
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Sorry...don't always agree with him, but often I do....it's not his job to be PRO-WSU, or PRO KU, or PRO anybody...I like his show generally.

Comment

Because this has nothing to do with WSU specifically and the media love thread too often turns into complain about the people that don't like us thread, I'm dragging this one back to the top. Check out Gottlieb's season record at picking winners. 14-16 Yeeeeeeeehaw. Everyone else is well above .500.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
        Because this has nothing to do with WSU specifically and the media love thread too often turns into complain about the people that don't like us thread, I'm dragging this one back to the top. Check out Gottlieb's season record at picking winners. 14-16 Yeeeeeeeehaw. Everyone else is well above .500.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...weekends-games
        Why does he have only 30 picks and the rest have 70?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Why does he have only 30 picks and the rest have 70?
          They added him into the mix late.
          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
            I just figured if he would pick more he would lose more

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              Did they think that it was too boring to just have guys who picked with reasonable accuracy?
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

My favorite piece of Gottleib "analysis" was when he called our game against Gonzaga last year. WSU was down by 8 points and Gottlieb proclaimed "Wichita State is falling apart at the seams." We only went on a 35-21 run to win the game immediately after that statement.

Comment

Gooblieb's Cowboys appear to be falling apart at the seams.

He's about to get extra cranky.

Still think your boys are better than WSU, goob?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Gooblieb's Cowboys appear to be falling apart at the seams.

He's about to get extra cranky.

Still think your boys are better than WSU, goob?
                    but they have tons of "quality" losses
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Dude is going off on WSU right now and Seth Davis is taking up for the Shocks.
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Basically saying that the Shockers should NOT get a 1 seed if they run the table. Seth is telling him whats up.
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Seth did a fantastic job...Dog dougie used all his ammo to diss the Shocks and Seth met him head on, what a tool.

Comment

Almost everyone is telling him that he's wrong. The mock committee, following the committees rules, decided that he's wrong. What he thinks has no bearing on anything. He is nothing.

Comment

I didn't hear, but a RELIABLE source claims that Seth eviscerated Doug. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X