Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think coach is blowing any sunshine up their ass right now

Comment

• So coach will chew the team's ass. Who is going to chew the coach's. He set the tone on this one early...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Games like this make a team worse. It was so bovious in the first half that Loyola would not present any type of challenge that the Shox seemed to lose the ability to care in the second half.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 14 points in the second half at the 3:30 mark and a 10 point lead. This will and should cost the Shocks votes.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• ugh bad game is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Games like thus make a team worse. It was so bovious in the first half that Loyola would not present any type of challenge that the Shox seemed to lose the ability to care in the second half.
              Good practice for an early exit in March...
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Embarrassing

Comment

• TIME TO #SHOOTANGRY ???
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• Fred struggles to score against height.

I was concerned this might happen tonight.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I can't put any more of this on the players than the Coaches.

Its tough to come out from halftime, play a few minutes, then sit on the bench for 6-7 mins then turn it back on.

We should have demoralized this team. They are going to leave here thinking they can beat us in Chicago.

They should have left thinking "I don't want to play them again."

Comment

• I think Marshall will find out who's the best sprinter at the next several practices.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• only up 50-40 now with 3:31 left

shockers better shape up or they could lose this game!
                          they are playing bad

Comment

• Eh, I'm sure the staff and players will take away plenty to work on from this. Disappointing effort but no biggie.

Might be better to have a wake up call against a **** team before we hit the road for ISUb and UNI.

Comment

• On the one hand, its bad form to run up the score.

On the other hand, win by effing 40 as opposed to this ****.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                                This kind of game is what brings out the doubters. It's hard to get up for Loyola, but come on.
                                So is there any doubt at all that this game is not good for the aspirations of the team? They will have to get up for everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X