No announcement yet.

#4 Wichita State @ Illinois State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'd be funny if the meth ISU students stormed the court after that shot.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• lol terrible.

Well, we've let them believe. Better fix it right out of the gate or this one's gonna go to the wire.

Damn it.

Comment

• Why the crap did we just let Illinois State out execute us at the end of that half? We need to get back to playing our game.

Comment

• Baker and Fred are playing in slow motion tonight. Team is getting beat at their own game so far. Getting beat on second chance points, points on turnovers. Major adjustments need to be made at halftime.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 13 turnovers and only down 3 at the half. That's simply amazing.

Clean that up and stop forcing **** and we win this one going away.

Pretty pathetic half of basketball right there though.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What a terrible half. ISUr is up for this game and we better get up or this will not end well. Good thing they aren't hitting their shots or we'd be down by 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                Why the crap did we just let Illinois State out execute us at the end of that half? We need to get back to playing our game.
                shoot! I felt fortunate we only gave up 2 there.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We need to turn up the INTENSITY!
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• And whose idea was it to wear gold instead of black. Did we have to wear gold since the birds are wearing red?
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Why are we so panicky against this team? I'm lost with that one.

Hopefully they chill out in the second half.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is this a game where Marshall comes in fussing and cussing?
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Is anyone worse than Craig Steven?

Comment

• There is always a WTF moment in conference; maybe this is theirs for the season. A great man once said, "If you have to lose a game, you don't want it to be the last one of the season."

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Is this a game where Marshall comes in fussing and cussing?
                              At least in MSU, they were hitting shots. Here, the Shox are beating themselves.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Cle has hit shots but has around 5 turnovers. The fouls seem slanted the birds way all night but we are good enough to overcome that. The birds really want this and we need to concentrate and seize control because we are for sure the better team. The sooner, the better because their regime want this win so bad they can taste it. My game prediction remains the exact same because I truly believe these Shocks will get it together.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X