#4 Wichita State @ Illinois State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
    What a terrible half. ISUr is up for this game and we better get up or this will not end well. Good thing they aren't hitting their shots or we'd be down by 15.
    Were not hitting our shots either.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Is anyone worse than Craig Steven?
      Bruce Hurtel
      The Assman

Comment

• Does that floor sit on an ice skating rink? Seems like a lot of slips. Players on both teams don't seem "sure footed"...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Is anyone worse than Craig Steven?
          Please bench Craig for a few games and give Perez a try. I heard Jason Perez in an interview on the radio a couple years ago and he was outstanding.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm actually enjoying seeing this. We're all out of sorts 1st half. Let's see how we respond in the second half!!!!
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Please bench Craig for a few games and give Perez a try. I heard Jason Perez in an interview on the radio a couple years ago and he was outstanding.
              I'm confident 90 percent of this board would be better

Comment

• #21 Michigan beats #10 Iowa, 75-67.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                  I'm actually enjoying seeing this. We're all out of sorts 1st half. Let's see how we respond in the second half!!!!
                  What are you on and where might I find some?? ;)
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Cle has hit shots but has around 5 turnovers. The fouls seem slanted the birds way all night but we are good enough to overcome that. The birds really want this and we need to concentrate and seize control because we are for sure the better team. The sooner, the better because their regime want this win so bad they can taste it. My game prediction remains the exact same because I truly believe these Shocks will get it together.

Box scores show Shox with 5 fouls and Birds 4. The difference we are fouling them in act shooting. They are 5/6. We are 2/2
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                      Does that floor sit on an ice skating rink? Seems like a lot of slips. Players on both teams don't seem "sure footed"...
                      No but you are right.

Comment

• HCGM truly is the smartest guy in the room. He's thinking ESPN3? Really? ESPFNN3? FNReally? I will give you an undefeated team the rest of the country expects to lose. I will give you an undefeated team the rest of the country WANTS to lose. I will show you how we are always about to lose on the road. I will show you how we are always about to lose at home. You know we are going to choke, don't you? You know we are going to miss when it counts most, don't you? Meanwhile, we just don't lose. Meanwhile, the longer we just don't lose, the longer you just can't keep us on ESPFNN3. FNReally? FNESPNWatch that dogass Louisville 30pt win over unranked USF(N). FNESPNWatch that Duke 21pt win over unranked Miami,F(N). We will be the FNShow. Just FNCount on it.
                        Last edited by shoxilla; January 22, 2014, 09:27 PM.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Double digit win coming up still.
                          The Assman

Comment

• SLU blows out Duquesne 76-72.

Comment

• Just got caught up... ugly half. Baker with a no-so-solid effort. Take care of the ball and they'll win easily. COME ON SHOX!

Comment

• Halftime-

ISUb 28, Loyola 27

Drake 32, SIU 23

UNI 32, Bradley 27

Tennessee 39, Arkansas 37

Comment

Working...
                                X