No announcement yet.

#4 Wichita State @ Illinois State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @jeffborzello: Tekele Cotton. Dunking all over Illinois State. Goodness: http://cbsprt.co/1muN39W
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Let's break the record by going 10-0 X 2!
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The electronic sign at halfcourt in Normal said it all......'gored birds'.......

Comment

• Create a sticky devoted to Cotton's throw down! That made me feel a lot better after that piss poor first half.

Comment

• Has anyone even mentioned Cotton was hammered on that play? I guess they didn't want to rub salt in the wound after Cotton tore the manhood out of Jones.

Comment

• 20-0 and 7-0--We rarely turn the ball over at the rate we did the 1st half but really settled down the 2nd half. Cle got a very impressive double-double. The 1st half blues bit us some to the point 3G was not sure who that Shocker bunch was. In the 2nd half, we could see why we have such a solid record. A nice road win for the Shocks against a team that is not very experienced but played a nice 1st half.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Assuming Cotton's hip height is normal for a 6'3" man (40"), and his hip clearly gets up to the face of the jumping 6'9" defender (81"), he was around 41" on that dunk. Maybe more, since the 6'9 guy was actually jumping.

Comment

• Not pretty, but they never quit and they grounded this one out on guts and stamina.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                    Assuming Cotton's hip height is normal for a 6'3" man (40"), and his hip clearly gets up to the face of the jumping 6'9" defender (81"), he was around 41" on that dunk. Maybe more, since the 6'9 guy was actually jumping.
                    I'm compelled to correct you because he's 6'2". Which makes his vertical sound more impressive :)

Comment

• I'm sure the SNer's, like me, were extremely frustrated the first half. I glad the team has more composure than I do.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• But can he hit a D1 curveball?

Comment

• Cotton would have dunked that ball on an 12 foot goal.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Now our road warriors have a 'bulldawg white-out' to surpass Sarurday. Count it!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Tekele was hoppier than a rabbit drinking an IPA.

And yeah, he's listed at 6'2", which means he might be a little shy of that.. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Rush the court.
                                LMFAO.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X