According to Jeff ******* "We are Murray State"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Jeff ******* "We are Murray State"

Jeff Goddman was on the SVP show this afternoon. He was asked about Wichita State and stated that "they are not the 4 or 5th best team in the nation". He went on to say that we are a product of our schedule. We are the Murray State of a few years back. FU *******.
    Professional gas passer.

We are clearly not the 4th or 5th best in the nation. That type of team would make the Final Four or something.

Comment

Hahahaha.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I actually LOVE stuff like this, we can have the national respect of being 4/5 in the polls (and climbing) and still have ammo for Marshall to feed the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
          I actually LOVE stuff like this, we can have the national respect of being 4/5 in the polls (and climbing) and still have ammo for Marshall to feed the team.
          This.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            We are clearly not the 4th or 5th best in the nation. That type of team would make the Final Four or something.
            Maybe. Only one team from last year's AP top 4 made the Final Four (#4 Louisville).
            Last edited by Cdizzle; January 22, 2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I think once the regular season ends "play angry" will be coming back with a vengeance.
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

John ******* should stick to acting.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                  Jeff Goddman was on the SVP show this afternoon. He was asked about Wichita State and stated that "they are not the 4 or 5th best team in the nation". He went on to say that we are a product of our schedule. We are the Murray State of a few years back. FU *******.

Take a look at Murray State's schedule and tell me again how we are like Murray State...

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
                    http://www.goracers.com/schedule.asp...14&path=mbball

Take a look at Murray State's schedule and tell me again how we are like Murray State...
                    We're both from one of those valley conferences, you know.

But seriously, they did beat UAB, So. Miss, WKU, Dayton and at #21 Memphis. Not much different than our OOC this year. But even so, the MVC isn't far enough down to be compared with the OVC that year (#21 conference).

Comment

What a ****ing moron

Comment

Murray State has NEVER advanced to the Sweet 16 in their entire history.

Nice comparison, Jeff.

Goob can't even slam us correctly.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Maybe there are 2 Jeff *******'s...

"The Shockers are one of three unbeaten teams left in the country (No. 1 Arizona and No. 2 Syracuse are the others), and are even more well-rounded and formidable."

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            We're both from one of those valley conferences, you know.

But seriously, they did beat UAB, So. Miss, WKU, Dayton and at #21 Memphis. Not much different than our OOC this year. But even so, the MVC isn't far enough down to be compared with the OVC that year (#21 conference).
                            You left out St. Mary's in the BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                              I think once the regular season ends "play angry" will be coming back with a vengeance.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X