No announcement yet.

SIGN Ideas - Indiana State at the Roundhouse - 01-18-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will add my two cents. I created the “SIGN Ideas - Indiana State at the Roundhouse - 01-18-14” thread for a few reasons:

1. I knew the game was on ESPN, so I was thinking we need to have some fun, good natured student or whoever felt inclined, signage.

2. If I offered an idea, it was free to be used, discussed, trashed or whatever. Since I can’t go to the games because I am geographically-challenged, this would be a way that I might be able to help support the team.

3. If one of my ideas made it on TV during the game, I would smile. I would definitely smile. That would be cool.

4. While I did not explain this when I created the thread, if you use one of my suggestions, you need no prior approval or clearance. You still have to buy the materials, create the sign, and make it to the game.

Now there have been some very good ideas over the last couple of days, some very good ones. In fact some have even gone to the extent of actually making one a reality. It wasn’t always fun seeing the sausage made, but man it sure is going to taste good tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      Time for a good pruning!

Welcome to your Nightmare!

How much wood would Wu Shock Shock if Wu Shock could Shock wood?

CHAINSAW WU

JUST GO DORMANT!

WuShock dressed as Leatherface with a chainsaw would be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        Need some EARLY signs as well a DARIUS ones. I love what our main four bring but let's not just single one or two of them out. Hopefully someone can come up with something for each as well as our three-headed inside monster. Come on art students -- how hard would it be for someone to draw up a three-headed something and name each head.
        Cle's mom will be in the house tomorrow. Welcome her to the 316.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          WuShock dressed as Leatherface with a chainsaw would be epic.
          I would like your post, but my damn "like this post" icon doesn't work.

Comment

• You come up with the idea, develop the artwork, get it approved by the majority of posters on here & we will print one for each player. Give me some lead time however...usually a couple of days. Keep in mind that we are not printing outdoor durable multi-use banners. What we print will normally be a one time use product. We use this printer for mounting patterns, shop drawings and presentations. Miracle Signs is a custom electric / lighting effects / LED display manufacturer primarily and not in the business of printing . If you want something more permanent on banners I would recommend Matt Withers at Signs Now at Central and Rock. The paper is 42" wide that we print on and we can make it almost any length.
            Last edited by Signman; January 18, 2014, 08:59 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
              Need some EARLY signs as well a DARIUS ones. I love what our main four bring but let's not just single one or two of them out. Hopefully someone can come up with something for each as well as our three-headed inside monster. Come on art students -- how hard would it be for someone to draw up a three-headed something and name each head.
              While we continue to use exciting products/ideas/etc., how about this one for Cle'?

The Assman

Comment

• Freddie Van Vleeten - Jump

Reunited and it Lufiles so good

Comment

• Commando Cotton
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Sycs-Feel the Cotton!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Cle's mom will be in the house tomorrow. Welcome her to the 316.
                      It's been done before, but the "Early and Often" sign is classic.

Comment

• Cotton: You can feel how good it looks.

Cotton: The Fabric of Our Team.

Comment

• The Indiana State Sick-NO-mores.

Comment

• I thought the Legen-Darius sign at the last game was pretty sweet.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Yes a big picture of Barney Stinson making some kind of ridiculous face:

Legen...

Wait for it...

DARIUS

Comment

RACK 'EM

Comment

Working...
                                X