No announcement yet.

SIGN Ideas - Indiana State at the Roundhouse - 01-18-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone just needs to print a whole bunch of the fredex signs for the students. I agree that it would go over well with ESPN

Comment

• Ronnie Buckets
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• [QUOTE=rrshock;447726]Someone just needs to print a whole bunch of the fredex signs for the students. I agree that it would go over well with ESPN[/QUOTE

Agree. It is awesome.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• The Fred Ex picture is awesome.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            The Fred Ex picture is awesome.
            Agreed. I would go Black&Yellow with it.

Comment

• Isn't that Fred Ex logo from Freddie Mitchell, that crazy Eagles WR who is now in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxfan3 View Post
                Isn't that Fred Ex logo from Freddie Mitchell, that crazy Eagles WR who is now in jail?
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  Yep...that's the one...

Comment

• Just sent mr Peli out the door with the FredEx VanVleet delivery sign and another one. Hopefully he will get to the front row now. Check out our facebook page if you want to see what it looks like.

Miracle Signs, Wichita, Kansas. 649 likes · 5 talking about this · 73 were here. Miracle Signs specializes in promoting your business through both LED and traditional signage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                      Just sent mr Peli out the door with the FredEx VanVleet delivery sign and another one. Hopefully he will get to the front row now. Check out our facebook page if you want to see what it looks like.

https://www.facebook.com/MiracleSignsKS
                      That's a hell of a sign!

Comment

• @Signman: while we are making names of players into signs, I propose this one as well. (In shocker colors, if you feel so inclined)

If it sounds like a good idea to you, just give it to the Shocker Maniacs group, that way they can use it at future games as well.

I believe the FredEx sign should be passed around at future games as well. Allowing others to enjoy it.
                        The Assman

Comment

• 100% Cotton

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                            @<a href="http://shockernet.net/forum/member.php?u=763" target="_blank">Signman</a> while we are making names of players into signs, I propose this one as well. (In shocker colors, if you feel so inclined)

If it sounds like a good idea to you, just give it to the Shocker Maniacs group, that way they can use it at future games as well.

I believe the FredEx sign should be passed around at future games as well. Allowing others to enjoy it.

and maybe the Shocker Band could play this during the pre game:

Comment

• ^^^ @ShockBand:???
                              The Assman

Comment

• Need some EARLY signs as well a DARIUS ones. I love what our main four bring but let's not just single one or two of them out. Hopefully someone can come up with something for each as well as our three-headed inside monster. Come on art students -- how hard would it be for someone to draw up a three-headed something and name each head.

Comment

Working...
                                X