Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W P T W

Comment

• A picture of Jan Brady looking frustrated with a word bubble yelling, "Marshall! Marshall! Marshall!"

A picture of Jimmy Carter with the words:

relatEd to
      dariuS
      Possibly?
      No?

Or one that says, "No, WE are Marshall." That one might be a bit insensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by coran13 View Post
        A picture of Jan Brady looking frustrated with a word bubble yelling, "Marshall! Marshall! Marshall!"
        This is creative!

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
          or maybe....

The Sycamores - All bark and no rings
          Needs more love
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
            Needs more love
            Thanks Shoxthemonkey. Just PM me if anyone wants to use this on a sign and I will have my lawyer contact you with the contract, licenses, and fees.

Jk of course, I hope someone makes this sign. I am too old to be making signs.
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              Thanks Shoxthemonkey. Just PM me if anyone wants to use this on a sign and I will have my lawyer contact you with the contract, licenses, and fees.

Jk of course, I hope someone makes this sign. I am too old to be making signs.
              I like the "All Bark and No Rings" except that technically Sycamores (at least the trees) do have rings and lots of them. No Bark and Stuck to the Ground!

Comment

• If we could some how incorporate the Willie Nelson song "You Were Always On My Mind" into a sign for Willie Atwood, I think we would have something there!
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  I like the "All Bark and No Rings" except that technically Sycamores (at least the trees) do have rings and lots of them. No Bark and Stuck to the Ground!
                  It's not meant to be scientifically accurate. Just a play on words. All tees gain one ring per year, but this sycamores team doesn't.
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• MK said the sign that won was the one that had a play on 'What does the fox say?" Anyone know what it looks like?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      MK said the sign that won was the one that had a play on 'What does the fox say?" Anyone know what it looks like?
                      Haven't seen it, but I bet it says, "What does a Shocker say?" Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• FredEx just got a mention from Mike and Dave
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• The winner were two BEAUTIFUL girls with a nice "We will SHOCK you" according to @GoShockers:.

Comment

• image.jpg

Comment

• Here's the larger version.

Comment

• i'd say the front row got quite the upgrade.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X