No announcement yet.

#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In gerneral teams improve the most by improving the level of talent they bring into the program. We have the better talent, but it's one game and you know the rest...
    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• The brighter the National spot-lights shine, then the better Early 'who shant never be late' plays. Yes, this is a good-shooting team today we play so we will really guard them in aggresive fashion and I hope without fouling much. Look for Mr. Baker to get sizzlin hot today and score around 22. Sweeping this team would be a huge plus for us in the Valley Race. They escaped with a win here last Season which is more difficult than pulling hens teeth. Thus, I expect them to give us a solid game today. Even so, I will stick to my prediction like superglue for a 9 point surpass for our beloved Shocks. We are Not scart,(tsk, tsk, tsk) but we Will play angry, because we are Far from satisfied. Tell you what. I will meet ya''ll right here after today's game and we shall rap some because we can and we will.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• OMG Fred Van Vleet's on the ticket!!!! How can we lose!?!?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Stripes are looking good so far....

Comment

• Band playin' loud! And we aren't even close to gam we time. Student section is FULL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Stripes are looking good so far....
              Right on! People got the stripe memo. I'm stunned actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Right on! People got the stripe memo. I'm stunned actually.
                I'm not. People were asking about it in McPherson.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                  We need Baker to "go all Joe Ragland" on ISU
                  Prophetic post alert

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                    Man, this will be a 20 point margin of victory for us. ISU Blue's SOS is 203, their best win is against a 6 loss Notre Dame team. They played and lost at Saint Louis by 17. They lost to Tulsa, another common opponent and barely beat Bradley at their place. Add the revenge factor, this will be an obliteration.
                    Right on the money....AGAIN! I'm the freakin' shiizzzzzniiitttt!

Comment

What are this week's Powerball numbers??
                      The Assman

Comment

Your previous bad vibes is what caused this team to only win 30 last year and 27 the year before. Gotta keep thinking positive!!!!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Your previous bad vibes is what caused this team to only win 30 last year and 27 the year before. Gotta keep thinking positive!!!!
                          A new sign idea: "KC Shox believes!!"
                          The Assman

Comment

• I'm getting tired and I am getting sick of underestimating the point spreads of our undefeated Shocks. However, so far, many of us have not missed any games on the predicted winner. Ron Baker just said Coach Marshall could not remember who we play next week next. Guess why? Total focus and preparing angry on each and every game. We look past no team, we respect them all, and so far, this methodology lead us to 19-0 and 6-0.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by jturner38 View Post
                              It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.
                              sphincter say what?

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                                sphincter say what?
                                HE BLOWS GOATS. I HAVE PROOF.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X