#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheYeti
    ISU team just walked into BJ's. Really not impressed so far.
    Not impressed with there BJ's?

Comment

• nm
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
        Well aren't we also undefeated when you do get nachos???
        Nope -- I haven't gotten nachos at all this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Why are some nervous over ISU Blue? Obviously, Ohio State, Gonzaga, heck even Creighton, but them - no freakin' way! These clowns only beat Bradley by 3 at their place, no way they come in here and upset us. If the improbable does occur, then I'll run naked around campus.
          First, can an admin let KC Shox know his account was hacked.
          Second, I'm nervous about every game now. Even Bradley gave me a few butterflies.

Comment

Why are some nervous over ISU Blue? Obviously, Ohio State, Gonzaga, heck even Creighton, but them - no freakin' way! These clowns only beat Bradley by 3 at their place, no way they come in here and upset us. If the improbable does occur, then I'll run naked around campus.
            I will be right there with you.

Comment

• Shocks by 22 and GM clears the bench once again.

Lets shake them up good so they will remember us for their home game.

Comment

GIFSoup
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Please, Please no return of the "Sack Men" of the early 80's. Hippodrome was never the same!
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• I sure the hell hope I didn't pick the wrong week to start hanging around campus again.

Sorry for the pre-edited version.
                    Last edited by WuDrWu; January 17, 2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                      OK, I did a little reading and I am revising my prediction. I don't think winning one NCAA game since 1979 constitutes a "powerhouse program"
                      Shocks 79
                      Trees 65

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/x1767.../?state=taberU
                      I think overall the intent of the article was good and it had some nice things to say about us.

With that said, I agree. Indiana State, a powerhouse MVC program? Maybe back in 1979, but not now. They're getting just a tad full of themselves over there.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think Seth Davis just got back from Colorado....No way Indiana State beats us two years in a row at our house

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Sheesh, that's a lot of points. Vegas always gets a little more money on the WSU side (don't ask me why) unless they're playing a BCS type so our lines are almost always skewed a tad, but 11X against the Trees?
                          I agree. Seems like a lot. But if we're truly a Top 5 team, playing at home, with something actually "at stake", I think it's reasonable. I just think this team will be out to prove something, especially after last year's embarrassing loss. Give this team something to shoot at or put a chip on their shoulder, and look out. They haven't had that type of game in quite a while this year.

With that said, I could be completely wrong too.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I sure the hell hope I didn't pick the wrong week to start hanging around practice again.
                            Hmm?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yea, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Hmm?
                                Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'll fix the comment. I meant "campus" and typed practice for reasons I can't explain.

There was no intent except to make a play off the movie "Airplane". Nothing to see here. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X