No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have one more made shot if Cle had not of goal tended one of his makes.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      My concern is Shox have burned a lot of emotional energy and will likely come out little flat. I hope we see the Bradley team that plays with a losing record and not the Bradley that had preseason expectations. SHox need a rocking chair game so they can recover for Saturday big game.
      I expect the opposite. WSU got a wake up call on Saturday and will take Bradley out early in this one. The better team will look like the better team and the Shox will go into halftime with a very comfortable lead.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
        For some reason...I haven't really got Evan being a Shocker. Not to be too negative....but I've never seen anything from him. Perhaps coach will be allowed to give him more minutes at home Valley games to see if he can be in the mix. He just looks to me as being too "uptight" out there.
        Couldn't disagree more. He exemplifies our play angry mantra. Love his intensity. Once he nails a three he will get
        that confidence back, until then he always rebounds and plays good D.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Just a note on Wessel, he is 0-14 from 3-pt line, but 9-12 inside the arc.
          Cotton was 0-10 in one GAME!

Comment

Shocks open as 19.5 favorites, and it is now has moved to 20.

I think Vegas finally knows something.

Control the Lemonhead and this is a blowout at halftime.

BU 55
            #5 WSU 81
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Team with unique loveable mascot (WuShock): 76
              Soon to take the place as the creepiest mascot (Gargoyles): 65

Ok, you have to admit, there's a Disney movie in here somewhere!
              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

The take on this game in Peoria. http://www.pjstar.com/article/201401.../SPORTS/?tag=2

Comment

Not sure what to make of this Bradley team. I was surprised that they took Indiana State to the wire (probably should have won the game) in Terre Haute.

6 of their 11 losses have been by 6 or fewer points so they have been in most of their games.

Hopefully, we get the blowout many are predicting but generally our games have been much tougher than many Shockernetters predict. One of these days we are going to get that big blowout win, although 3G will do all he can to keep it from getting too out-of-hand.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 14, 2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

WSU - 74
                    BU - 61

Experimentation with lineups will keep it close but comfortable.
                    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

My wish for this game is that the spread gets large enough so that Evan will be comfortable to take the open shot without the stress/pressure of needing to make it. Although I have never really had great comfort with his shot, he obviously can be beneficial even at 30% from three.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

No team should be overlooked. Bradley, on the road, played InSt well and only lost by 3 -- I repeat "on the road at Indiana State". This is no small feat. Teams are getting better as the season goes on. Any team, any night, any game. OTOH this could be a blowout. We just can't go to sleep on them.

Comment

Anything can happen versus any opponent, but I going with a nice 'relaxing' win of 18+.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                            Anything can happen versus any opponent, but I going with a nice 'relaxing' win of 18+.
                            "Relaxing" would be nice -- especially after Saturday night.

Comment

I'll be behind a pole tonight.

Ugh.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                I'll be behind a pole tonight.

Ugh.
                                There are only 10,480 better places to be tonight, in the whole world, if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X