WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Isn't winning grand? Our Shocker mantra is we play them one at a time. No foe is feared and no team is overlooked and taken lightly in this here Valley of Shock. Our beloved Shocks play with moxie, play angry, play together, and play to not only win but also to improve as we march through the Valley trek before us.

18-0 'to be' Shocks--it has a ring to it in the "Land of the Free" here at 21st and Hillside and the win will be another temporary record.--77

Not the 'Home Of the Braves' ------------------------61
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Wichita State vs Bradley

Tuesday, January 14 at 7pm

TV: KN22 (sorry I missed this on the original thread post)

Radio: 1330 AM

WSU is 17-0 Bradley 6-11

WSU shooting 45% from the field, 51% from 2s, 33% for 3s, and 73% on free throws.

Bradley shooting 43% from the field, 48% from 2s, 29% for 3s, and 75% on free throws.

If I have missed anything please chime in.

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Eddie Fogler 83
      Stan Albeck 59

My blood pressure needs this win to be comfortable.

Comment

Game is on KN22.

Comment

robert elmore- 68
          roger phegley- 59

Comment

A win will result in still another Shocker record. Our Shocks need to Not start out with a big deficit, because it agitates ulcers like a mixing paint can at the local hardware store. However, the Valley of Death is unpredictable but we know when we receive our foes haymakers, we will respond with a flurry of daggers until the cows come home.

Comment

The Chuck, and especially those of us inside, should be very appreciative of this team upon arrival.

VERY appreciative. Seems to me we owe them a special, and supreme effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Eddie Fogler 83
                Stan Albeck 59

My blood pressure needs this win to be comfortable.
                Now that you put it that way, we may need to have the good Doc to double-dip our scripts with too many more eccentric games as our overtime win last night.

Comment

I guess some may learn from the MSU predictions: Kind of arrogance in predicting double digit win
                  Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    The Chuck, and especially those of us inside, should be very appreciative of this team upon arrival.

Yes we need to remind them what home feels like and what our crowd can do. They had to put up with a lot from a solid crowd last night at JQH.

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                        I guess some may learn from the MSU predictions: Kind of arrogance in predicting double digit win
                        WSU is undefeated, ranked #6, and was double-digit favorites. That's not arrogance. Just realism. Get over it.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Spot on as usual, Doc. They deserve nothing but outstanding effort and appreciation from the crowd from warmups to the final buzzer.

Comment

Sorry @forevershockerfan: I failed to see your thread posted an hour before my WSU vs Bradley, so I merged the threads into yours, which was started first.

Shocks win!

Go Shocks!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                              We have won by double digits in 76.4% of our games and 75% of our MVC contests this year. Just FYI.

Comment

Working...
                              X